On 10/12/2019 at 11:16 AM, Housebuye said:

Tervel’s guys have now won 4 senior world championships, plus he took Kolin Moore who was at best a mid level recruit and helped him win junior bronze.

i think Tervel has proven himself as a coach  Certainly moreso in freestyle than Cael.

One of "his guys" has had success and he's gotten worse since Tervel quit wrestling. Cael got a D3 guy to tech fall Kollin Moore.

On 10/10/2019 at 7:06 PM, TBar1977 said:

+

Disagree on your prior observation re Kerkvliet beating Cassar this year. I like Ant The Champ in that match.

The guy that remains the toughest for Cassar is Gable S. Just my $.02.

In freestyle, and only because Cassar is still fairly new to the discipline (his Junior World medal notwithstanding).

In folkstyle, I wouldn't be surprised if Cassar increases the gap.

If nothing else, the move should help Snyder against Sharifov. Taylor knows how to beat him. 
Plus, Carl can show him how Sharifov teched him. .

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, whaletail said:

In freestyle, and only because Cassar is still fairly new to the discipline (his Junior World medal notwithstanding).

Why would his junior world medal be notwithstanding? That was in 2015, not last week. You could argue he hasn't focused on freestyle much, but he is not new to it.

I know who Cael is, who is crew?  The other coaches?  Some of them?  The student athletes?  Or just some of them? 

Why would they be anti-vaxx?  This seems an interesting question on this thread, interesting as out of scope and only inflammatory.  It looks like an effort to paint the whole PSU crew as crazies.  Those crazies have won the NCAA championship as a team the last 8 years out of 9.  Give that some thought.

mspart

On 10/13/2019 at 6:04 PM, BobDole said:

One of "his guys" has had success and he's gotten worse since Tervel quit wrestling. Cael got a D3 guy to tech fall Kollin Moore.

Well, to be fair that "D3 guy" was a 4x champ, but point taken.

19 hours ago, mspart said:

I know who Cael is, who is crew?  The other coaches?  Some of them?  The student athletes?  Or just some of them? 

Why would they be anti-vaxx?  This seems an interesting question on this thread, interesting as out of scope and only inflammatory.  It looks like an effort to paint the whole PSU crew as crazies.  Those crazies have won the NCAA championship as a team the last 8 years out of 9.  Give that some thought.

mspart

Not that deep, fam. It's a joke because Tom Ryan is a fervent evangelical christian and anti-vax. The PSU crew is also very religious (like many other staffs in the sport) and someone rhetorically asked if they were anti-vax too as a way to distinguish them from Tom Ryan when someone else equated them. The implication is actually that they aren't crazy. 

Not that deep, fam. It's a joke because Tom Ryan is a fervent evangelical christian and anti-vax. The PSU crew is also very religious (like many other staffs in the sport) and someone rhetorically asked if they were anti-vax too as a way to distinguish them from Tom Ryan when someone else equated them. The implication is actually that they aren't crazy. 
It's not a joke when your kid is maimed or killed by the vaccines that are supposed to help you.

Big pharma is a scam, so are vaccines.

Not an anti vaxxer here, but I don't have my head in the sand either. Most of the dietary supplements,  otc meds, let alone prescription meds, are made in China and India where the FDA has very light enforcement. Nearly all Vitamin C comes from China, so much so they should just call it VitaminChina.

Then, even if your supplement or medicine is made here in the USA some of the ingredients come from India and China. You can easily be ingesting ground up glass or plastic, gypsum, chalks or other cancer causing agents.

Vaccines have a pretty good track record, but one can hardly fault someone's concerns. 

Ok, thanks for the clarification.    Not anti vaxxer here.  But I think they can spread it out more and it would be better and easier on the kid and his/her body. 

Peace

mspart

5 hours ago, cjc007 said:

It's not a joke when your kid is maimed or killed by the vaccines that are supposed to help you.

Big pharma is a scam, so are vaccines.

This is clearly a person who has never been sick and needed to take medicine.  You'd have to figure people here would have respect for pharma between lamisil, Valtrex, etc. A flu shot might have saved Logan Stieber from that loss to Retherford his senior year.  

1 hour ago, TBar1977 said:

Not an anti vaxxer here, but I don't have my head in the sand either. Most of the dietary supplements,  otc meds, let alone prescription meds, are made in China and India where the FDA has very light enforcement. Nearly all Vitamin C comes from China, so much so they should just call it VitaminChina.

Then, even if your supplement or medicine is made here in the USA some of the ingredients come from India and China. You can easily be ingesting ground up glass or plastic, gypsum, chalks or other cancer causing agents.

Vaccines have a pretty good track record, but one can hardly fault someone's concerns. 

Prescription meds go through clinical trials and are made by US or European companies.  Their contents are highly regulated/controlled and contamination is rare and a huge issue whenever it does happen.  China has never developed a drug.  

Supplements you are right.  

Edited by Billyhoyle

46 minutes ago, Billyhoyle said:

This is clearly a person who has never been sick and needed to take medicine.  You'd have to figure people here would have respect for pharma between lamisil, Valtrex, etc. A flu shot might have saved Logan Stieber from that loss to Retherford his senior year.  

Prescription meds go through clinical trials and are made by US or European companies.  Their contents are highly regulated/controlled and contamination is rare and a huge issue whenever it does happen.  China has never developed a drug.  

China doesn't developed drugs, but they do manufacture them and they do supply ingredients for drugs manufactured here. I will post an article later.

6 minutes ago, TBar1977 said:

China doesn't developed drugs, but they do manufacture them and they do supply ingredients for drugs manufactured here. I will post an article later.

So what? Making these things after they've been developed is easy.  

3 hours ago, Billyhoyle said:

2 hours ago, Billyhoyle said:

So what? Making these things after they've been developed is easy.  

OK, so when I point out that China DOES manufacture prescription drugs and DOES supply the components for drugs manufactured here and that the FDA does not have enough inspectors to keep tight controls over these processes your response changes to "So what? It's easy."

I think you are missing the point.