Jump to content

Recommended Posts

16 hours ago, Gantry said:

Going back to, you know, Kyle Snyder - here's an interview Andy Hamilton did with Coach Ryan:

https://www.trackwrestling.com/PortalPost.jsp?TIM=1571100964938&twSessionId=ihpalpvtla&postId=1689960132&fbclid=IwAR11kqpmACA7KQtbi4pSka1-kPKzbNmeVPf2z8H0-WuYC9PYryfsBGZonXU

Great read, Ryan forthright while at the same time gracious. 

I actually thought this wasn’t a good interview. The elephant in the room is whether Ohio RTC was outbid for Snyder or if this was solely a decision on training environment. No questions about that.

 

I agree that Ryan is being gracious, but he has no choice. You can’t look bitter in this situation despite how devastating this is for their program. I do wonder how he is going to react after this move (maybe a big fundraising push to try to get a guy like Cox, Burroughs, or Dake after 2020). 

 

Apologies for hijacking this thread from those who failed high school biology and have never seen a genetic phylogenic tree. 

Edited by Billyhoyle

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TBar1977 said:

Don't be so confused, you were just drunk off your a**. W ait, you are basically naked in that picture, so you were drunk ON your a**. It is understandable, U.S.S.R. 1980 was a place where you had to be drunk to tolerate the suppression and soviet control. 

Maybe if you weren't like this you could have fun at your own parties, or just get invited to them in the first place. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, treep2000 said:

I like to mock plasmodium because he thinks that mocking people for not believing what he believes is a reason to mock them.  Disregard the fact that its all theory... and faith... just like religion.  

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/science/2018/09/darwin-evolution-crispr-microbiome-bacteria-news/#close

Those that live on theoretical houses should not throw hyperbole.

When are you going to mock me?  Don't wait millions of years, your surroundings might change!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, uncle bernard said:

Maybe if you weren't like this you could have fun at your own parties, or just get invited to them in the first place. 

You getting naked with Russians isn't going to help your campaign, Bernie. That could be deemed collusion. Where are those FBI lovebirds when they are needed? 

Edited by TBar1977

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, TBar1977 said:

You getting naked with Russians isn't going to help your campaign, Bernie. That could be deemed collusion. Where are those FBI lovebirds when they are needed? 

It's called diplomacy, my friend. It was only a few years after I showed my Russian comrades some famous Vermont hospitality that the Soviet Union collapsed. Coincidence? I think not, good sir. Reagan couldn't get it done, so I took off my shirt and did it for all of us.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, uncle bernard said:

It's called diplomacy, my friend. It was only a few years after I showed my Russian comrades some famous Vermont hospitality that the Soviet Union collapsed. Coincidence? I think not, good sir. Reagan couldn't get it done, so I took off my shirt and did it for all of us.

That's a nice story, but it doesn't stand up to the "Biden" test. That guy believes in truth before facts. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't know about a lot of the stuff but if Snyder can develop more variety in his moves and make them work - more power to him no matter where hea does it.

As for "evolution is just a theory"... so is Gravity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TBar1977 said:

You getting naked with Russians isn't going to help your campaign, Bernie. That could be deemed collusion. Where are those FBI lovebirds when they are needed? 

Damn Tbar. I had no idea you were like this. Stop watching Hannity brother.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, russelscout said:

Damn Tbar. I had no idea you were like this. Stop watching Hannity brother.

The FBI lovebirds were testifying to Congress last I checked. Saw it all on C span. 

You are from Iowa, right? Were you there for Biden's "we believe in truth before facts" comment? Maybe the one imploring Mom's and Dad's to help their kids by playing record players for them? 

Personally, I like Joe best when he just keeps it simple by bragging how he demanded a Ukrainian prosecutor fired and what do you know, they fired Him.

Edited by TBar1977

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, TBar1977 said:

The FBI lovebirds were testifying to Congress last I checked. Saw it all on C span. 

Yes, the fact that they were "lovebirds" is absolutely relevant and probably related to the all seeing evil deep state. Keep fighting the good fight Tbar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, russelscout said:

Yes, the fact that they were "lovebirds" is absolutely relevant and probably related to the all seeing evil deep state. Keep fighting the good fight Tbar

Will do. Lol. 

(That lol should trigger a few nice volleys)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TBar1977 said:

That's a nice story, but it doesn't stand up to the "Biden" test. That guy believes in truth before facts. 

Listen, I know Joe. I like Joe. But the man isn't playing with a full deck, and more importantly has been at the heart of every disastrous policy decision made by the democratic party in the past 40 years.

What we need right now is a democratic party willing to show some guts and stand up for what is right and stand up for working people. And this is why I'm happy to announce that on my first day in office I will sign a bipartisan measure to strap Joe Biden and Ted Cruz to a cartoonish rocket, Johnny Knoxville style, and then fire that rocket directly into the sun.

I'm Senator Bernard Sanders and I approve this message.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, TBar1977 said:

Will do. Lol. 

(That lol should trigger a few nice volleys)

Now did you actually laugh out loud Tbar, or are you trying to get off the hook when you realized you said something stupid? Let me guess, you will say that I am triggered now  by your LOL as a red herring to avoid having to acknowledge that you get all your arguments from Hannity and right wing propaganda peddlers. How smart, but not terribly original. The name of the game for your kind is typically deflect, deflect, deflect.

 

50 minutes ago, TBar1977 said:

Personally, I like Joe best when he just keeps it simple by bragging how he demanded a Ukrainian prosecutor fired and what do you know, they fired Him.

Like this. Its pretty well understood that the prosecutor was fired for not fighting corruption and this move was backed by the EU and the IMF. Biden's company wasn't even being investigated at that point and its been confirmed multiple times that there really isn't anything there to investigate.

As if any of that negates the fact that your boy, the current president, was trying to use a foreign government to investigate a political opponent. It doesn't.

I say all this and I don't even like Biden. Im a democrat and I don't like Obama either. I think we are coming to a time when a politician who talks out of both sides of their mouth will get called out by a more informed democracy. That is, if the Donald doesn't kill the democracy first.

Edited by russelscout

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, qc8223 said:

Listen, I know Joe. I like Joe. But the man isn't playing with a full deck, and more importantly has been at the heart of every disastrous policy decision made by the democratic party in the past 40 years.

What we need right now is a democratic party willing to show some guts and stand up for what is right and stand up for working people. And this is why I'm happy to announce that on my first day in office I will sign a bipartisan measure to strap Joe Biden and Ted Cruz to a cartoonish rocket, Johnny Knoxville style, and then fire that rocket directly into the sun.

I'm Senator Bernard Sanders and I approve this message.

Sounds like something a budding socialist dictator might do. Cuba Libres all around in posthumous honor of Comrade Fidel. Maybe a few Cohibas too!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, russelscout said:

Now did you actually laugh out loud Tbar, or are you trying to get off the hook when you realized you said something stupid? Let me guess, you will say that I am triggered now  by your LOL as a red herring to avoid having to acknowledge that you get all your arguments from Hannity and right wing propaganda peddlers. How smart, but not terribly original. The name of the game for your kind is typically deflect, deflect, deflect.

 

Like this. Its pretty well understood that the prosecutor was fired for not fighting corruption and this move was backed by the EU and the IMF. Biden's company wasn't even being invested and its been confirmed multiple times that there really isn't anything there to investigate.

As if any of that negates the fact that your boy, the current president, was trying to use a foreign government to investigate a political opponent. It doesn't.
 

In all seriousness, the irony of this situation is that the actual facts of the Hunter Biden stuff are bad enough on their own without distorting them. His kid was getting 50k a month from a foreign energy company because of his last name. It's not technically illegal, but it's still gross and emblematic of the type of soft corruption that most people despise. The problem for Trump when it comes to using it is that he and his kids are guilty of the exact same offense, so he has to try make up all sort of unnecessary wilder conspiracy theories to show Biden is dirty.

Also, this dude is out here doing crack in 2016. Just wild lol. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TBar1977 said:

Sounds like something a budding socialist dictator might do. Cuba Libres all around in posthumous honor of Comrade Fidel. Maybe a few Cohibas too!

Hey now you're getting it!!! Welcome aboard Comrade TBar! 

Dare to struggle, Dare to win.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, qc8223 said:

In all seriousness, the irony of this situation is that the actual facts of the Hunter Biden stuff are bad enough on their own without distorting them. His kid was getting 50k a month from a foreign energy company because of his last name. It's not technically illegal, but it's still gross and emblematic of the type of soft corruption that most people despise. The problem for Trump when it comes to using it is that he and his kids are guilty of the exact same offense, so he has to try make up all sort of unnecessary wilder conspiracy theories to show Biden is dirty.

Also, this dude is out here doing crack in 2016. Just wild lol. 

Exactly. Eric, Don Jr., and Ivanka are flying around the world cutting business deals on the taxpayers dime and we are supposed to believe Hunter Biden was an urgent issue that needed intervention from another government. Its pretty nutty.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, TBar1977 said:

Russell. congrats on your ability to parrot Jeff Zucker and his CNN lackeys. 

I can actually promise you that I do not watch CNN and have no clue who Jeff Zucker is. 

 

But if their stance is that Biden hasnt really been found of doing something wrong, and even if there had, two wrongs do not make a right, then yeah I agree.

Edited by russelscout

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, russelscout said:

I can actually promise you that I do not watch CNN and have no clue who Jeff Zucker is. 

But if their stance is that Biden hasnt really been found of doing something wrong, and even if there had, two wrongs do not make a right, then yeah I agree.

You got no worries with Biden. He's like the Rutger Hauer character in the final scene of Blade Runner. He is running on empty. He won't even be the nominee. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...