Sign in to follow this  
Jimmy Cinnabon

Way too early 2020 NCAA champ picks

46 minutes ago, yonz_g said:

If this situation is a possibility, I could see Kharchla being next in line to dethrone Lewis, followed by another freshman phenom two years later; and so on...

Patrick Kennedy looks like he's going to be a big problem at the next level as well. 

I think we may see Lewis move up though, with Connor Brady and Bryce Andonian slotting in at 157 and 165 in some order.  That's potentially a very salty middle of the lineup for the rest of the country to contend with from 2021 - 2023.

5 hours ago, steamboat_charlie v2 said:

Patrick Kennedy looks like he's going to be a big problem at the next level as well. 

I think we may see Lewis move up though, with Connor Brady and Bryce Andonian slotting in at 157 and 165 in some order.  That's potentially a very salty middle of the lineup for the rest of the country to contend with from 2021 - 2023.

VT’s 149-184 is gonna be real tough, real soon. B Moore, andonian, Brady, Lewis, Ulrey and bolen. 

I'll give it a shot 

Lee

Gross

Demas

Lewallen 

Hidlay

Cenzo

Hall

Darmstadt... knoll and Dake destracts the ref while Yianni slides Darmstadt a chair hitting Zahid for the pin.

Moore 

Stevens. Cal throws a brick during this Match challenges the chair shot from Darmstadt.

2 weeks later Cornells lawyers get involved and TBar vowes to take and pass the Bar exam preventing any future Cornell litigation.

Edited by Sublime607

45 minutes ago, steamboat_charlie v2 said:

Hillegas coming in too.  

I think Hillegas slots in at 141 potentially at first before going up to 149. Regardless like Creek Chub said, the middle of VT's lineup from 2021-24 is going to be rock solid if kids stay healthy with Hillegas, M. Moore, Andonian, Brady, Mancini, Ulrey, Bolen, and that guy Lewis. Will be a challenge for the coaching staff to shuffle weights/redshirts/etc to get the most out of all that talent, but battles in the room will be (and already are) going to be epic. 

2 hours ago, VAtoSC said:

I think Hillegas slots in at 141 potentially at first before going up to 149. Regardless like Creek Chub said, the middle of VT's lineup from 2021-24 is going to be rock solid if kids stay healthy with Hillegas, M. Moore, Andonian, Brady, Mancini, Ulrey, Bolen, and that guy Lewis. Will be a challenge for the coaching staff to shuffle weights/redshirts/etc to get the most out of all that talent, but battles in the room will be (and already are) going to be epic. 

Agreed on VTs future. 

hillegas has solid upside, but I think he is more of a maybe 1 or 2 low AA type dud at the high end. That’s still great, but I think he may not even start all 4 years.