treep2000

U23 Discussion

8 minutes ago, Housebuye said:

I think that’s the guy Aaron Brooks lost to at juniors in 2018, right?

Not sure. But f it is, for comparison's sake remember that Brooks was leading by 1 when he gave up a TD with maybe 3 seconds left to lose by 1 point. 

17 minutes ago, TBar1977 said:

Not sure. But f it is, for comparison's sake remember that Brooks was leading by 1 when he gave up a TD with maybe 3 seconds left to lose by 1 point. 

I thought you said you can't make comparisons from wrestler A vs wrestler B vs wrestler C???      ;)

6 minutes ago, Lurker said:

I thought you said you can't make comparisons from wrestler A vs wrestler B vs wrestler C???      ;)

You can make them, and then people can decide if they have any validity. 

To be fair, my recent criticism was that A>B + C>D gives no hint at A vs C or D. 

6 minutes ago, TBar1977 said:

He wrestled same time as Bo's first match. He was leading 6-0 in less than a minute and the other guy looked slow. I'm assuming he won that match. It was a while ago. 

21 minutes ago, Mphillips said:

No Kerk yet?

10-0 Tech USAWrestling Twitter has results live

https://twitter.com/USAWrestling?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

1 minute ago, pa in taiwan said:

That wasn't head and hands defense. That was an Iranian lefty underhook followed by pushing, out of bounds, and again, rinse and repeat, one more time...

Yeah, lots of left underhook too. And as you said above, he got pushed around as well. 

12 minutes ago, TBar1977 said:

He wrestled same time as Bo's first match. He was leading 6-0 in less than a minute and the other guy looked slow. I'm assuming he won that match. It was a while ago. 

The 125kg eighths are not finished yet, so I guess that they're holding off on the quarterfinals. 

4 minutes ago, pa in taiwan said:

The 125kg eighths are not finished yet, so I guess that they're holding off on the quarterfinals. 

Uneven brackets. 92Kg is already to semi finals. Well, one side is anyway. 

Edited by TBar1977

8 minutes ago, Shiraz123 said:

Interesting to see Suleymanov lose a bunch of weight and go back to 74. He'd been wrestling at 86 for a while now. 

He had a big lead and then had to hold on to win his match. Looked very tired after that match. 

17 minutes ago, TBar1977 said:

I hope Berge gets pulled back in and wrestles Suleymanov. Hall wrestled that guy for Juniors a few years ago and he also has some nice Senior results. Good measuring stick.

I dont know, that Georgian Sulava looks pretty good.