treep2000

U23 Discussion

man, tucker gets 2TDs then gives up 6 stepouts. yikes.

Ishiguro is in the semis so Dean is a match away from repechage.

Berge is in the same situation as Dean.

McBryde is in the Bronze match.

Edited by ugarte

54 minutes ago, jeffrideal said:

He might beat the Russian too, he has a wicked chest wrap from par terre. 

I think the Russian isn't at full strength in his right knee which will help the Georgian wrestler. I will root for RUS for Berge's sake. 

6 minutes ago, ugarte said:

Harutunyan won senior Euros at 61kg.  Dropped to 57kg for World's and didn't perform as well, but he's a stud. Has wins over Lomtadze, Topal, and a few other highly ranked guys. 

2 minutes ago, steamboat_charlie v2 said:

Harutunyan won senior Euros at 61kg.  Dropped to 57kg for World's and didn't perform as well, but he's a stud. Has wins over Lomtadze, Topal, and a few other highly ranked guys. 

He has a motor too.

5 minutes ago, steamboat_charlie v2 said:

I didn't even know he lost to a Euro Champ because I only have the World Championships Pass on Track and they don't give you any brackets. I have access to all the video content, but have no idea who guys will be wrestling until matches pop up. Silly. 

EDIT: Just looked and see them on UWW. 

Edited by TBar1977

1 minute ago, TBar1977 said:

I didn't even know he lost to a Euro Champ because I only have the World Championships Pass on Track and they don't give you any brackets. I have access to all the video content, but have no idea who guys will be wrestling until matches pop up. Silly. 

Brackets are here https://www.trackwrestling.com/opentournaments/MainFrame.jsp?newSession=false&TIM=1572358784560&pageName=

Just now, jeffrideal said:

He has a motor too.

i can't disagree myself but they are saying exactly the opposite about harutunyan in the Iran thread. that he comes out fast and fades; he was up 8-0 before yakhkeshi started coming back.

Just now, ugarte said:

i can't disagree myself but they are saying exactly the opposite about harutunyan in the Iran thread. that he comes out fast and fades; he was up 8-0 before yakhkeshi started coming back.

I got a call about 2 mins into the match, so I did not catch the end.  He did start out on fire.  I probably spoke too soon.