Billyhoyle

Ohio State Wrestleoffs

4 minutes ago, TBar1977 said:

My video crapped out entirely. Someone else's fault, obviously, because Flo's tech guys are impeccable. 

It is someone else's fault because it's being streamed by the Big Ten Network and simulcast through Flo. I'm not sure they have any control over the choppiness of it.

4 minutes ago, Hotkarl712 said:

It is someone else's fault because it's being streamed by the Big Ten Network and simulcast through Flo. I'm not sure they have any control over the choppiness of it.

I saw that, hence my phrasing. Just poking the bear. 

Impressive win for Carson. Was hoping he’d have chosen VT. He’s gonna be a good one. Is this a true wrestle off? Knocking off #12 is crazy for a true freshman. He’ll only get better as the year goes on if he can survive the BIG 10 grind 

On 10/24/2019 at 9:17 PM, Creek chub said:

Impressive win for Carson. Was hoping he’d have chosen VT. He’s gonna be a good one. Is this a true wrestle off? Knocking off #12 is crazy for a true freshman. He’ll only get better as the year goes on if he can survive the BIG 10 grind 

Edited by silvermedal

18 minutes ago, uncle bernard said:

Am I the only one who thinks this team is pretty underwhelming? I don't think they're gonna get much out of 125 and 157-184. Decatur has some upside at 133, but he's certainly not expected to score much either.

They are rebuilding.