Sign in to follow this  
ugarte

Wrestling Law

Back when everyone was waiting for the Zain-Yianni arbitration decision I ended up doing a lot of reading on USA Wrestling arbitration, including the decision this year. I didn't end up pitching the story to any of the places that I sometimes write for but I am doing a Continuing Legal Education lecture* about it in NYC on November 30 if anyone - particularly lawyers - is interested. 

Details here: https://www.caveat.nyc/event/persuasive-authority-11-30-2019

*NYCLE accreditation pending. 

4 hours ago, jon said:

Looks cool!

thanks! 

There's actually one this Saturday as well, on administrative law and the affect the new Justices are likely to have on judicial deference, but I didn't post it because it's not exactly topical to the forum. That said, if anyone is interested... https://www.caveat.nyc/event/persuasive-authority-11-2-2019

14 hours ago, ugarte said:

i would, of course

Got a pretty good hunch I know who you are, based on some of the context you've dropped on the boards. If you've said who you are, then I've missed it, but I think I might now a show or two that might check the box where this kinda thing is relevant.

8 hours ago, JasonBryant said:

Got a pretty good hunch I know who you are, based on some of the context you've dropped on the boards. If you've said who you are, then I've missed it, but I think I might now a show or two that might check the box where this kinda thing is relevant.

Did you get that hunch by reading his name in the link he provided?

3 hours ago, JasonBryant said:

Clearly I didn't, might have saved myself a post if I had. I was just responding to the podcast comment.

13 hours ago, JasonBryant said:

always good to have fun online. hmu with any names.

wanted to bump this with the update that the 11/2 show got accredited, and went well, so i feel good about getting CLE accreditation for the wrestling CLE on 11/30 and hope I'll see people there. and @JasonBryant i'm definitely open to any podcasting... details have been updated here https://www.caveat.nyc/event/persuasive-authority-11-30-2019