Sign in to follow this  
Jimmy Cinnabon

What wrestler would you like to see get PINNED the most?

I hope he wins all international bouts from here on out, but it would be pretty funny to give Bo a hand up from the mat. 

Also, I hope Micic sticks DeSanto at some point and does the "broke him" gesture to TnT

I'd like to see a Suriano / DeSanto matchup end in a controversial pin.  Don't really care who wins, just want to sit back and watch the aftermath.

Otherwise there's not really anyone out there at the NCAA level that I would say blanket statement I want to see pinned.  Feels a little cruel.  

The dream would be Snyder pinning Sadulaev, but I fear that could be a sign that the end of days is near.  

I like Nick Simmons. I'm a fan of his.  So me wanting to see this match has nothing to do with no liking him, it's more so from the historical aspect of it.   

Junior high, High school, college, international competition Simmons pinned a crap ton of guys, but he himself was only pinned once.  

That match was when Michigan State wrestled North Carolina at North Carolina during the 2002-2003 season.  Simmons had recently kicked the crud out of NCAA runner up Luke Eustice something like 11-0 major decision.  UNC's Chris Rodrigues had recently lost to unranked Jacob Grey of Navy.  So the results of the match were sorta funny.   Rodrigues pinned Simmons in 1:09 in the first period.   It's the only time Simmons was ever pinned. (Unless he was pinned during elementary wrestling). 

I didn't see the match but I had it described to me by someone who did.  Rodrigues shot in, Simmons began going for a spladle, somehow or another Rodrigues popped his head out, sorta grabbed Simmons in a neckwrench and then threw him to the mat and the ref called the pin. 

If there is video of this match,  may it one day be seen!