Sign in to follow this  
spladle08

Bo to 97kg

10 minutes ago, hammerlockthree said:

Whats your point? He said he is going 97, now he is acting like he doesn't know. 

You post like you made a point but you didn't...

My point is he didn’t say I have to ask my coaches what weight I’m going to go. There’s a big difference between what you said he said, and what he actually said. That was my point. 

Taking something that happens or is said and blowing it up to something that it’s not is kinda common on the mat.com. That was my other point. So two points instead of just one. Yay.  

56 minutes ago, Lurker said:

My point is he didn’t say I have to ask my coaches what weight I’m going to go. There’s a big difference between what you said he said, and what he actually said. That was my point. 

Taking something that happens or is said and blowing it up to something that it’s not is kinda common on the mat.com. That was my other point. So two points instead of just one. Yay.  

Again what was "blown up". No one knows what you are talking about.

5 minutes ago, hammerlockthree said:

what did he say?

The same thing he said the first time you watched it, which is much different than what you wrote. 

Edited by Lurker

On 10/30/2019 at 3:54 PM, cangemi said:

Isn't it great USA has this problem

Burroughs, Dake , Imar

Cox , Taylor , Bo

Bo and Snyder , Cox

Good problem prefer Snyder at hvy

Of the names you listed here, one is out of place. 

Hint, all have won a World Championship at men's level except one who has not even been on a World Team.

Bo was EXTREMELY small for 92kg and now people are putting him over Snyder? I don’t see it happening despite Bo being incredible. The size difference is just too much to overcome.

8 hours ago, hammerlockthree said:

No I made up him talking to his coaches to make him look bad.......give it up dude.

Maybe I misinterpreted what you were doing, or trying to do, but changing what he actually said, and the context of it.  If so, my bad. 

depending on match circumstances, leverage > strength

does that mean Bo would win vs Snyder I don't think so. But, IMO strength would not be the determining factor. And now that Russia has some live tape of Nickal, they will guarantee make some adjustments vs a savvy opponent such as Nickal. Just as Sad did vs Snyder.

Regardless of which weight he picks, something else in his interview above got me thinking...could we see a move down the road to Penn?  Even if only for a year?  He has familiarity and connection with Slay, and Slay is doing some good things there. Hmmm

Edited by Lurker

40 minutes ago, cangemi said:

I think Bo waits to see where Cox goes.

Makes sense. Either way you have world champ to beat but Cox goes down. You have two world champs to beat. also avoid Cox seems to be guy on top of his game.

I was gonna say, it makes way more sense that Bo is waiting on Cox then to say that Cox is bent on keeping Nickal off the team.