82bordeaux

Adam Busiello enters transfer portal...where to?

Also, along those same lines, the kid from Bethlehem who was not the most diligent about cutting weight that was supposed to be at Iowa State. I heard a rumor he's at some division 3 school. Is that true? What was his deal? Grades?

7 minutes ago, ConnorsDad said:

Also, along those same lines, the kid from Bethlehem who was not the most diligent about cutting weight that was supposed to be at Iowa State. I heard a rumor he's at some division 3 school. Is that true? What was his deal? Grades?

He went to Bethlehem Catholic but he's from near Hackettstown, NJ. Ryan Anderson. Going to Centenary. Not sure about why but I heard grades also.

3 hours ago, ConnorsDad said:

FRL said he didn’t have the grades..He should have a lot of success wrestling D3 and his first match is against Rutgers this weekend hopefully he wrestles 

Just a shot in the dark, how about Nebraska? I am not super familiar with their lineup but maybe he could be slotted into JRent’s old spot esp of Red wants to move up next season? Would also be nice to train with JB, Green, Tyler Berger and Colton McChrystal if he plans to do MFS too.

1 hour ago, steamboat_charlie v2 said:

No idea, but I could think of a about 25,000 ways to get in trouble at ASU...

That is now 2 very highly touted recruits in ASU’s two biggest classes that never stepped onto the mat. They gotta do better to be a contender for a team top5. 

1 hour ago, pamela said:

Just a shot in the dark, how about Nebraska? I am not super familiar with their lineup but maybe he could be slotted into JRent’s old spot esp of Red wants to move up next season? Would also be nice to train with JB, Green, Tyler Berger and Colton McChrystal if he plans to do MFS too.

Has AB ever entered any freestyle matches? I always thought he would have trouble in college. Always seemed small, constantly taking lung/injury t.o., etc. I was not hugely impressed but that is just 1 person's opinion.