nhs67

Kerkvliet has entered the transfer portal...

4 minutes ago, russelscout said:

You did, and it was still pretty stupid. Just because I didn't know their names, doesn't mean I cannot weigh on the comment or exchange individually. 

So you’re saying everyone you’ve talked to in this thread is defending his position on vaccines?

9 minutes ago, Lurker said:

So you’re saying everyone you’ve talked to in this thread is defending his position on vaccines?

Not at all. Some are defending his position. Some are defending his right to share that opinion, and some are saying it is not significant at all, along with a few other things scattered in there and a brief discussion about Brands and Lee. 

5 minutes ago, russelscout said:

Not at all. Some are defending his position. Some are defending his right to share that opinion, and some are saying it is not significant at all, along with a few other things scattered in there and a brief discussion about Brands and Lee. 

Okay so like I said was just wanting to clarify. You said you all and when I asked to clarify you initially said all you’ve talking to in the thread. Basically I’m getting at your inclination toward anyone who, god forbid, might think about something or someone different than you. 

Edited by Lurker

I think we all can agree the Kerk’s reasons for leaving has nothing to do with Ryan’s thoughts on vaccines. If for no other reason, news about Ryan’s thoughts on vaccines didn’t exactly break Friday afternoon. I think most, the vast majority, of us can agree that his thoughts do not singularly make him someone of low character who shouldn’t be trusted with the leadership of student athletes. I think most of us can agree that discussing one thoughts in an open forum does not automatically mean he is pushing his athletes to be on his side of the debate, as the two are not mutually exclusive. And I think we can all agree that these reasons most likely played no factor in why Kerk enrolled in Ohio St, nor why he is now looking elsewhere. 

1 hour ago, Lurker said:

Okay so like I said was just wanting to clarify. You said you all and when I asked to clarify you initially said all you’ve talking to in the thread. Basically I’m getting at your inclination toward anyone who, god forbid, might think about something or someone different than you. 

Am I not allowed to have an opposing opinion too? Keep in mind, everything I said was in a direct response to someone else except for the initial comment. I don't have a problem with opposing opinions, unless they are dangerous. Maybe you're just too sensitive. I mean, obviously I get under your skin, but maybe its just the fact that I have an opinion and am willing to defend it against those who attack it that really grinds your gears. It seems like you, yourself have an inclination to demonize anyone who, god forbid, doesn't think your way.

19 minutes ago, Lurker said:

I think we all can agree the Kerk’s reasons for leaving has nothing to do with Ryan’s thoughts on vaccines. If for no other reason, news about Ryan’s thoughts on vaccines didn’t exactly break Friday afternoon. I think most, the vast majority, of us can agree that his thoughts do not singularly make him someone of low character who shouldn’t be trusted with the leadership of student athletes. I think most of us can agree that discussing one thoughts in an open forum does not automatically mean he is pushing his athletes to be on his side of the debate, as the two are not mutually exclusive. And I think we can all agree that these reasons most likely played no factor in why Kerk enrolled in Ohio St, nor why he is now looking elsewhere. 

who is "we" in this case? I want names.

Edited by russelscout

I had measles, mumps, and chicken pox at different points of my childhood. No big deal. I thinking getting the flu is worse than any of those. People survived 100's of thousands of years without vaccines, just fine.

There are millions of illegals who haven't been vaccinated. I guess they will die from some hideous imaginary disease.  

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

10 minutes ago, cjc007 said:

There millions of illegals who haven't been vaccinated. I guess they will die from some hideous imaginary disease.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Which imaginary disease are you talking about? Also, show me the data supporting that claim. From what I understand, Mexico and Central America have high vaccination rates and refugees get them from programs for refugees.

19 minutes ago, russelscout said:

Am I not allowed to have an opposing opinion too? Keep in mind, everything I said was in a direct response to someone else except for the initial comment. I don't have a problem with opposing opinions, unless they are dangerous. Maybe you're just too sensitive. I mean, obviously I get under your skin, but maybe its just the fact that I have an opinion and am willing to defend it against those who attack it that really grinds your gears. It seems like you, yourself have an inclination to demonize anyone who, god forbid, doesn't think your way.

You are correct. You can pull up all the times on here I’ve been slinging people through the mud to back you up.  All those times I’ve trashed people like Sanderson, Ryan, Koll, Lee, Yianni, Gable, etc etc. I mean it’s half of my posts. I attack people often.  Good work. 

No problem with you have an opposing opinions, there’s just certain mentalities  I call out when I see them. It has nothing to do with a persons opinion on a certain topic, and It appears you fit the bill from time to time. 

Edited by Lurker

12 minutes ago, Lurker said:

You are correct. You can pull up all the times on here I’ve been slinging people through the mud to back you up.  All those times I’ve trashed people like Sanderson, Ryan, Koll, Lee, Yianni, Gable, etc etc. I mean it’s half of my posts. I attack people often.  Good work. 

I haven't attacked anyone. Tom Ryan said that stuff didn't he?

Edited by russelscout

3 minutes ago, russelscout said:

You demanded the same didn't you? Now Im not okay if I do the same? 

I know, it’s the “I know you are but what am I” routine. Pee Wee made it kinda cute back when he had his playhouse. 

9 minutes ago, Lurker said:

So anyway, getting back to the whole topic of Kerkvilet and leaving tOSU topic. I wonder if there really is any traction in regard to Steveson (supposedly) taking all UM reference down from his social media?

He is going to PSU. Lets not kid ourselves here. Plus its the one place he hasn't gotten a free t-shirt from yet.