Sign in to follow this  
closer617

WHO WILL GO UNDEFEATED THIS YEAR....DIV. 1

I think Hall, Zahid, and Cassar. I love Gross but don’t see anybody going undefeated at 133 this year...

If Gable doesn’t wrestle this year I don’t see Cassar losing...but that’s a big IF at this point. If Gable does wrestle I think he could easily win one of the multiple matches he and Cassar will have. 

I think Hall goes undefeated but wouldn’t bet the farm on it until I see how Kemerer looks at 174. If Kemerer is fully healthy I could see him winning 1 of the 3 matches he’ll have against Hall...especially with one of them being a dual at Carver.

Zahid’s the best P4P NCAA wrestler this year. I think he will go undefeated this year but I think Darmstadt at 184 could be a HUGE problem...especially for guys who are facing him for the first time. There’s just no way to prepare for that much length and I doubt they see each other before the tournament in March.

Hidlay lost to 4 different guys last year so hard for me to pick him to go undefeated even though I think he’s clearly the best guy at the weight who will win it in March.