treep2000

Bill Farrell Discussion Thread

17 minutes ago, wamba said:

You literally just called him a chump.

For not medically forfeiting a match which had around 40 seconds left when he was injured. In a tournament which winning could impact his chances of going to the Olympics.

You called him a chump for forfeiting before he even knows the diagnosis. I’d guess he is a MFF but if he is unsure whatsoever it’d be ridiculous for him to forfeit so viewers can get a more entertaining final.

Called him a chump, as I stated, for the team aspect of it alone.

2 hours ago, TBar1977 said:

Yeah, the way he wrestled today he was looking so smooth in every position. I think he outscored his opponents by like 30+ to 0. This will just suck if he is injured. Even if he has to MFF, that also sucks. 

Would not be surprised if it is a double MFF. My son and I were right next to Mat B. IMar barely held on against Gantt - I still can't believe he fought off the 4th turn - and after the match he was holding his left shoulder and told his coach "I can't feel my shoulder" as he walked off the mat.

This was a great event to go to. I wish I could have gotten there earlier than the middle of the QF. Still can't believe that Garrett lost to Richards. 

Edited by ugarte

3 hours ago, nhs67 said:

I wanted to see a finals match.  It was undoubtedly CLEAR he was the better wrestler than Cenzo.  Nolf should not try to go against IMar.  He couldn't put any weight on it at the end there.  I mean no disrespect to Nolf as a wrestler... he is clearly better than every opponent he has faced today.  Just seemed little to no familial ties there or thought towards them.

i bet nolf wanted you to see one too.

it's not about you.

The whole idea that Nolf is a chump is absurd. Unless you fall over in pain and hear something go crack you just don’t know how bad it is. And a great deal of the time it’s nothing. But this poster wants Nolf to forfeit them and there and give it to Cenzo. If that had happened half the gym would have gone bonkers.