treep2000

Bill Farrell Discussion Thread

Just now, nom said:

Losing 0-8.  Suggests pumping the brakes.  Kulchytskyy is good but not top tier.  I expected a Lewis win.

3-8 with 20 sec.  done. 3-9.

I expected Lewis to win too. I thought between his gold medal in jr worlds and his NCAA title he was ready for senior level prime time. 

8 minutes ago, AZ_wrestling said:

Still can’t believe how many people here thought Lewis was going to win this tournament. 

I thought the same thing . . . it was like a snowball rolling downhill . . . and how many people didn't think Nolf would get past Lewis/Cenzo winner. I blame those folks at FLO.

I always thought Nolf was the better of him and Cenzo. Nolf also seems to be committing to Freestyle and this is good because all through college he would show up at junior nationals and junior world team trials always looking like a guy who hadn’t heard of freestyle. It seemed to me he lost on push outs and exposures and if only he bothered to figure out freestyle he might do well. 

Apologies as I didn’t wade through all the early posts, but does anyone know why Nickal didn’t show? I’m also surprised that neither Fix nor Lee showed. I mean there was the whole Iowa recruiting day thing that Lee is going to be working toward the Olympics all year. 

2 minutes ago, BigTimeFan said:

Apologies as I didn’t wade through all the early posts, but does anyone know why Nickal didn’t show? I’m also surprised that neither Fix nor Lee showed. I mean there was the whole Iowa recruiting day thing that Lee is going to be working toward the Olympics all year. 

nickal is already qualified. It takes these guys weeks to peak properly. Plus he doesn't want Cox to figure out what weight he is going because then Cox will go that weight just to mess with him.

Edited by hammerlockthree