Sign in to follow this  
Antitroll2828

Austin O’ Conner?

27 minutes ago, goheels1812 said:

I’m almost positive he will be back this year from listening to Coleman Scott’s podcasts. Luckily a broken arm isn’t a common season ender in wrestling like ACL, torn labrum, Achilles, etc. 

Glad to hear, they have a really good young team. The way they are going they should be able to catch NC State and Virginia tech soon 

8 hours ago, Antitroll2828 said:

Glad to hear, they have a really good young team. The way they are going they should be able to catch NC State and Virginia tech soon 

Plus those teams keep improving too. 

I think the ACC will have the second most AAs this year while only having 6 teams. 

49 minutes ago, Housebuye said:

Plus those teams keep improving too. 

I think the ACC will have the second most AAs this year while only having 6 teams. 

Yea I just meant at the rate they have been growing since Scott got there they will be on that V tech NC State level...i personally think the ACC is the second best conference but with the redshirts and the fact that the big 12 and Mac have like 15 teams nows it might be tough for 6 programs ( 5 with a realistic AA candidates) to top those conferences this year.

45 minutes ago, Antitroll2828 said:

Yea I just meant at the rate they have been growing since Scott got there they will be on that V tech NC State level...i personally think the ACC is the second best conference but with the redshirts and the fact that the big 12 and Mac have like 15 teams nows it might be tough for 6 programs ( 5 with a realistic AA candidates) to top those conferences this year.

Yeah I’m being  a bit optimistic but it’s in play this year