Sign in to follow this  
MikeMalLover

All shirts, all sizes. Olympic, grey and red

14 minutes ago, MikeMalLover said:

Who’s shirts get pulled this season? Who could we possibly see second half of season that could shake up the podium a bit? 

I’m not saying it’s gonna happen but you can be damn sure Tom and Terry will be ITCHING to pull Eierman’s (assuming he’s enrolled and eligible in the second semester). They’re all in on a team title this year and Eierman would arguably be a title favorite. Even if he doesn’t win a title he’s a lock to score serious points at the NCAA tournament.  Murin’s a solid wrestler and fringe AA but him scoring meaningful points at the tournament is far from guaranteed. 

10 minutes ago, MDogg said:

I’m not saying it’s gonna happen but you can be damn sure Tom and Terry will be ITCHING to pull Eierman’s (assuming he’s enrolled and eligible in the second semester). They’re all in on a team title this year and Eierman would arguably be a title favorite. Even if he doesn’t win a title he’s a lock to score serious points at the NCAA tournament.  Murin’s a solid wrestler and fringe AA but him scoring meaningful points at the tournament is far from guaranteed. 

I totally agree. IMO he would likely make the difference for them to win a national title this year. Not sure if they can pull that off, but I bet they try to get him in second semester on the Kyle Snyder schedule if there is anyway possible