Bronco

Stanford signed six for 2020-2021

9 hours ago, goheels1812 said:

Hey bronco,  my Tar Heels wrestle Stanford tomorrow and I can’t find any information about how to watch. Do you know if it’s being broadcast anywhere? Neither teams website has any viewing info. 

As far as I can tell it won't be available to watch online.   Here is a link to the probable lineups for both teams.

https://admin.gostanford.com/documents/2019/11/15/UNC.pdf

10 hours ago, nhs67 said:

Still interested in your input and expectations on your recruiting crop, my man.

No offense intended but you seem to be laboring under a misconception.   I have no connection to Stanford wrestling.   I am a Boise State graduate - but since the former school President at Boise State flat out LIED and then closed down the Boise State wrestling program with ZERO notice I am now a "fan" of the remaining wrestling programs in the PAC 12.   I have no favorites in that regard but I will cheer for all of the PAC 12 wrestling programs, from Arizona State to Stanford to Oregon State to Cal State Bakersfield to Cal Poly and now Little Rock.

That having been said this year's recruiting class for Stanford (IN MY OPINION - SINCE YOU ASKED FOR IT) is nowhere near as good a recruiting class as Stanford had the two previous years.  Particularly last year's recruiting class for Stanford.   But maybe their newest recruits will prove me wrong.

Edited by Bronco

1 hour ago, Bronco said:

No offense intended but you seem to be laboring under a misconception.   I have no connection to Stanford wrestling.   I am a Boise State graduate - but since the former school President at Boise State flat out LIED and then closed down the Boise State wrestling program with ZERO notice I am now a "fan" of the remaining wrestling programs in the PAC 12.   I have no favorites in that regard but I will cheer for all of the PAC 12 wrestling programs, from Arizona State to Stanford to Oregon State to Cal State Bakersfield to Cal Poly and now Little Rock.

That having been said this year's recruiting class for Stanford (IN MY OPINION - SINCE YOU ASKED FOR IT) is nowhere near as good a recruiting class as Stanford had the two previous years.  Particularly last year's recruiting class for Stanford.   But maybe their newest recruits will prove me wrong.

True about their class- though they didn't necessarily have to get a big class this year. They did  get some important pieces in weights they needed for the future. Because of the academic standards and admissions rate,  Stanford is definitely at a disadvantage when it comes to recruiting.