Sign in to follow this  
Jimmy Cinnabon

Most religious D1 wrestling program?

9 minutes ago, nhs67 said:

Posts like this are why they need to ban Jimmy's IP.

Bigotry should not be tolerated, and this sort of post in an obvious attempt at it.

...... isn’t you wanting someone’s IP banned over a post you don’t like literally the definition of bigotry? 

If you don’t like a Jimmy post then just don’t click on it. Pretty simple. If it still hurts your feelings then log off. 

11 minutes ago, goheels1812 said:

...... isn’t you wanting someone’s IP banned over a post you don’t like literally the definition of bigotry? 

If you don’t like a Jimmy post then just don’t click on it. Pretty simple. If it still hurts your feelings then log off. 

not really bigotry

fascist is more like it.

4 minutes ago, potentiallydangerous said:

My son wrestled at a public high school which went to a tournament at a parochial school. I expected some parent would be offended by the invocation before the meet, but they mostly prayed no one would be injured, so there was no complaining.

Did it work?

26 minutes ago, goheels1812 said:

It isn't the post. It is the intent of all his $hitposting.

Just now, nhs67 said:

It isn't the post. It is the intent of all his $hitposting.

Don’t get me wrong I think Jimmys posts and threads are incredibly stupid 99% of the time. But banning someone’s IP over stupid posts is a slippery slope. Best just to avoid them or mute him if you aren’t a fan. 

Just now, goheels1812 said:

Don’t get me wrong I think Jimmys posts and threads are incredibly stupid 99% of the time. But banning someone’s IP over stupid posts is a slippery slope. Best just to avoid them or mute him if you aren’t a fan. 

Haters gonna hate sums it up.

I am a troll. Naturally through and through.

I'd say 90% of the posts are an attempt to piss people off.

10% are decent subjects and the audacity to actually make sense is what grinds my gears the most.

43 minutes ago, potentiallydangerous said:

The Yeshiva had a NAIA team at one time, not sure if it's still Kosher 

Yeah I actually mentioned them in Jimmy’s other similar thread.  They were D3.  Actually a kinda sad story about how their team got dropped a few years ago

https://www.d3wrestle.com/yeshiva-drops-wrestling/