Sign in to follow this  
HokieHWT

Hot Take: VT at tOSU

Just now, Antitroll2828 said:

He’s a freshman he’s gonna take some loses.. mark hall lost to Christian brucki then beat zahid and bo Jordan a few months later ..I think people expect 18 19 yr olds to be consistent from day one but that’s not realistic 

Yes this^

4 minutes ago, madcat11 said:

I agree.  As a buckeye fan, people seem way too high on Sasso.

Meh I think he is fairly rated. He is a title contender still. He isn’t a lock and never was. 

The way the team and coaches talk about him suggests he is the real deal behind the scenes. This is based on over a year of being in the room at one of the best programs. They aren’t blowing smoke. We heard similar things about Myles Martin. Taking some lumps isn’t a big deal

4 minutes ago, Antitroll2828 said:

He’s a freshman he’s gonna take some loses.. mark hall lost to Christian brucki then beat zahid and bo Jordan a few months later ..I think people expect 18 19 yr olds to be consistent from day one but that’s not realistic 

Yeah agreed. It’s what makes guys like Cael and iMar so amazing. They weren’t just beating people, they didn’t lose even when they were 19

7 minutes ago, madcat11 said:

I agree.  As a buckeye fan, people seem way too high on Sasso.

Sasso is very good and I think he'll be fine as the season progresses. He's a wide open type of wrestler and what happened today will always present themselves. I'm not concerned so much about the pin but I didn't see much fight in preventing the pin.