Sign in to follow this  
HokieHWT

Hot Take: VT at tOSU

Just now, meluvwrestling said:

Was the Jordan match really an upset? Jordan has yet proven himself so to me that was a toss-up match.

First time starter who is 0-2 on the season vs a top 50ish recruit who beat a qualifier in his e we wrestleoff...not a major upset but most would pick Jordan with confidence 

3 minutes ago, Housebuye said:

First time starter who is 0-2 on the season vs a top 50ish recruit who beat a qualifier in his e we wrestleoff...not a major upset but most would pick Jordan with confidence 

Hughes has roughly 94 college matches under his belt vs Jordan who has less than a dozen matches. I NEVER pay attention to what their HS recruit ranking is because you never know which direction a wrestler is going to go once in a college room.

4 minutes ago, Housebuye said:

People need to remember Rocky isn’t Bo or Micah.  He will struggle for a few years in college.

Just now, AnklePicker said:

Love the passion that Frayer and Brewer bring to the Va Tech program. 

Seriously. There guys are always ready to go. They just got a handful of recruits I am super high on too. They are going to be nasty in 2021 and 2022. Like dark horse title contender maybe

2 minutes ago, Housebuye said:

Seriously. There guys are always ready to go. They just got a handful of recruits I am super high on too. They are going to be nasty in 2021 and 2022. Like dark horse title contender maybe

Frayer was at the NYAC tournament last night!

On 11/16/2019 at 6:03 AM, HokieHWT said:

VT wins a squeaker 19-18. No analysis just a dream I had last night from when they beat them on criteria at home a few years ago.

i believe with one match left that you are going to be right.