Sign in to follow this  
hammerlockthree

Lee's olympic run isn't legit

2 hours ago, spladle08 said:

I was reading somewhere that reasonable people can easily deduce that Lee has less than 10% chance of making the team. 
Is there any truth to that?

I hadn't heard that, I wonder where that comes from. One thing for sure is that his toughest competition has wrestled at 133 and not 125 and he hasn't wrestled any of those guys in a long time or ever (Fix, Surianno, Gross). I don't know if he ever wrestled Gilman live. There's just a lot of guys he hasn't wrestled. He's obviously smaller than those guys too.

11 minutes ago, BigTimeFan said:

I hadn't heard that, I wonder where that comes from. One thing for sure is that his toughest competition has wrestled at 133 and not 125 and he hasn't wrestled any of those guys in a long time or ever (Fix, Surianno, Gross). I don't know if he ever wrestled Gilman live. There's just a lot of guys he hasn't wrestled. He's obviously smaller than those guys too.

I think I read it after I typed it. 
:) but yeah, he's small, been inactive, so on and so forth, he could be a new to the party spoiler, but one would think competing in the style you plan on vying for an Olympic spot in, would be the first step in becoming relevant.
If you give Fix 20% Gilman 20% Gross 15%  Suriano + Colon 15% total, Graff+Nato 10% total, Garrett 5%  I don't care how you slice it,  I can't justify giving  him over 5% 
I know he was a star against some no-named juniors, but so was Bubba Jenkins. 
The game continues to evolve and he hasn't competed in years.. I dont have high expectations, but do think he continues to do big college things. 
I feel like Mark Hall for all his greatness made a mature decision. He has 0% chance of making the olympics so he's not doing it. 
I feel like Eirmen taking an Olympic Shirt was also silly. He would be the favorite this year and I don't think has a shot at making the team in the 3 spot much less actually being an olympic competitor. Eh Welll.... opinions are like a$$holes right  (or something like that)

Edited by spladle08