Sign in to follow this  
Bronco

Kordell Norfleet??

19 hours ago, CA_Wrestler said:

Kordell is probably better off to redshirt this season because of his injury.  He's not beating Zahid at 184 and 197 might be too big of a jump in weight.

I was under the impression he was redshirted last season - as he only wrestled 10 times and all of those matches were in Nov or Dec of 2018

1 hour ago, Bronco said:

I was under the impression he was redshirted last season - as he only wrestled 10 times and all of those matches were in Nov or Dec of 2018

He may attempt to use that as a medical.  Did he not hang it up due to injury?

5 hours ago, Bronco said:

He wrestled at the US Open this past March.  I can't remember if he wrestled freestyle since then.

On 11/19/2019 at 7:24 PM, wjd said:

Someone posted on the ASU wrestling facebook page yesterday that Norfleet is recovering from a concussion.

I saw nothing like that on the ASU wrestling facebook page however I did see this message that was posted 19 hours ago:

"Patrick Thompson Maybe I've seen too many Marvel movies where the post-credit scene gives away something about the next movie, but I'm gonna guess that Norfleet is wrestling Friday!!!!"