Sign in to follow this  
Kentucky_Mudflap

Free Nelson Brands

Hombres each and every year theres a Hawk what aint worth watching good bathroom brake but likely not much in the room back of him on account of how Tommys reel thin on depth and now this year it was Wilkie but Tommy surprised me and made the money move sent Nelson Brands out as a young freshman eye of the tiger reel hungry showed his pedigree wrestled like an old school Hawk coming out aggressive kept the heat on until his gent melted got his hand raised in victory in his Hawk debut at home first win on the home mat gents brought a tear to my eye.

Gents thought long and hard till my head hurt and then it come to me Wilkies had his chance been around for years since Jesus was nailed to the cross seems like hes gonna cash his first social security check upon graduation time for some new blood I watched Wilkie stand there like his boots was pored in concrete for years and I had enough dont know about you gents but it seems like a scrapper like Nelson Brands would put some butts in the seats and make for some excitement and some buzz around the program and maybe some of them other gents would catch on and start wrestling like Lugo and Warner and Murin and such instead of hand fighting and waiting for a defensive takedown press the action make the other gent fear to come out on the mat like the gratest coach of the worlds oldest and gratest sport Dan Gable.

Nelson Brands could get hot and score some points Wilkies dead meat gents face it hes washed up burnt out put a fork in him hes done.

Now coaches what plays favorites and wrestles the oldtimers gets in the hot seat like Tommys seat aint hot enough already Tommy could stand to take a lesson from Kale hes a ***hole gents we all know that but sometimes thats what it takes to win sit Wilkie down gents free Nelson Brands you guys took me in when nobody wanted me brings a tear to my eye made me the Voice of Wrestling you guys are like a reel family to me.

48 minutes ago, ionel said:

If he isn't going to wrestle 184 what's the point of weighing in at 183.9?

I think he would’ve wrestled 184 but John smith said joe and Gfeller needed to sit because of grades or something 

so I think they wanted to make sure he didn’t put on anymore weight and had him cut down 

Edited by Antitroll2828

Brands is way too small for 184 but agree that he is way more exciting than Wilke.  

But he is going to be dangerous next year at 165 when Marinelli goes 174.

He will struggle to takedown, ride or get out against any full size top 12 184 pounder.

7 minutes ago, Boompa said:

Brands is way too small for 184 but agree that he is way more exciting than Wilke.  

But he is going to be dangerous next year at 165 when Marinelli goes 174.

He will struggle to takedown, ride or get out against any full size top 12 184 pounder.

Not to burst your bubble, but this isn't happening. Marinelli is comfortable at 165 and Kemerer should be back. Brands will battle Assad for the spot at 184 or be the 174 on the off chance Kemerer doesn't get an extra year back.

15 minutes ago, wrestlingnerd said:

I thought this was already a done deal. No?

It's more of a technical thing. You can't apply for the extra year(s) until after you finish the standard 5. He will apply after this year and almost certainly get one. Same reason Cassar didn't know for sure until after last year even though his injury years were 3 years prior.