Crash

Snyder Announces Schedule

Also explains his reasoning for transferring to NLWC.

Like that he shared his schedule. Wish others would announce tentative schedules in advance.

https://www.teamusa.org/News/2019/November/19/Kyle-Snyder-Confident-His-Move-To-Penn-State-Will-Provide-The-Boost-He-Needs-To-Defend-Olympic-Gold

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8 minutes ago, Crash said:

Also explains his reasoning for transferring to NLWC.

Like that he shared his schedule. Wish others would announce tentative schedules in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can you share here?

He's in this to be the best version of himself, which, for any wrestler, should be your ultimate driver and motivation.  

All y'all know I'm a buckeye fan, so it pains me to see him leave but again... I'm a fan of the sport and of individuals first, teams second.  

I thoroughly enjoy watching him wrestle, and am in awe each time.  

I hope he brings home Gold, and has that rematch with Sadulaev in the process.  

3 hours ago, cjc007 said:

He's wrestling in the ranking events in Russia (December) and in Italy in January

Then off to Pan Ams.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Just to clarify - the December event isn't a ranking event. There are only 2 next year, with Rome being the first.

I’m not really a big fan of the whole “rich get richer” thing (in regards to NLWC), but man, how can you not be a fan off Kyle Snyder?! The dude is willing to make such a tough decision to do what he feels is best to accomplish his goal, and he does it without saying anything negative about tOSU. Such a great ambassador for our sport!

19 hours ago, Eagle26 said:

I’m not really a big fan of the whole “rich get richer” thing (in regards to NLWC), but man, how can you not be a fan off Kyle Snyder?! The dude is willing to make such a tough decision to do what he feels is best to accomplish his goal, and he does it without saying anything negative about tOSU. Such a great ambassador for our sport!

If Cael were not there guiding the program you would not have this problem. "rich get richer" would not be applicable to Penn State or the Club without his coaching and leadership. Just as Dan Gable hit the perfect situation when he joined Gary Kurdlemeier at Iowa, Cael has hit the perfect situation at Penn State. Good on the program for all the success. He, his staff and the wrestlers have made the school the dominant program of the 20-teens. Hope it continues through the 2021 decade. Good for the sport having a target everyone else can fixate on.

Hoping Snyder gets the variety in his attack and training that helps him get back to the top spot.