Sign in to follow this  
RED

Cornell

As usual, no love.  Now they are not even in the top 20?  Seriously, do you guys never learn?  Surprises lurk.  We have a ton of talent sitting out on the sidelines this year, but given the overall talent on the squad (including coaching), I wouldn't be surprised to see them crack top 10.  But as usual, in the rankings, they are nowhere to be found.  We'll see.

Edited by RED

And Rob Koll will again land 12 top recruits this year. Nobody beats the system like Cornell. It's funny guys "SIGN/COMMIT" with Cornell then start at Finger Lakes and if they produce they end up at Cornell and most have no business going to an Ivy League school...Guys a genius on bringing in so many top recruits. Isn't a NCAA rule that guys not in your Program that your not supposed to have contact with them but Finger lakes trains on the Cornell campus where Koll and his staff offices are? I guess when your up near Canada nobody is watching that!

Edited by moveurfeet32

11 minutes ago, moveurfeet32 said:

And Rob Koll will again land 12 top recruits this year. Nobody beats the system like Cornell. It's funny guys SIGN with Cornell then start at Finger Lakes and if they produce they end up at Cornell and most have no business going to an Ivy League school...Guys a genius on bringing in so many top recruits. Isn't a NCAA rule that guys not in your Program that your not supposed to have contact with them but Finger lakes trains on the Cornell campus where Koll and his staff offices are? I guess when your up near Canada nobody is watching that!

Dude you seriously need to learn geography. Show us on the Redman doll where Cornell hurt you.

40 minutes ago, Sublime607 said:

Dude you seriously need to learn geography. Show us on the Redman doll where Cornell hurt you.

Very up on geography I guess I should of said in the middle of nowhere. Cornell is in NY but closer to Canada then NYC.. Cornell fans will never accept the cheating going on! Just remember when the Head coach at Drexel told a top recruit that he couldn't get accepted to Drexel and the recruit said thats all right coach I was just accepted to Cornell!

Edited by moveurfeet32

1 hour ago, moveurfeet32 said:

Very up on geography I guess I should of said in the middle of nowhere. Cornell is in NY but closer to Canada then NYC.. Cornell fans will never accept the cheating going on! Just remember when the Head coach at Drexel told a top recruit that he couldn't get accepted to Drexel and the recruit said thats all right coach I was just accepted to Cornell!

You do understand that those recruits enroll for a year at TC3 to prepair for admission into Cornell. I see how from a outside perspective you may think this is bending the rules but it's a separate entity. Fingerlakes is a private club. if your comparing the system to other non IVY D1 school who get redshirt then it actually makes it a even playing field. Now if your complaint is compared to other IVY schools then it's their own fault for not caring about their own programs and setting up the same system.

8 minutes ago, Sublime607 said:

You do understand that those recruits enroll for a year at TC3 to prepair for admission into Cornell. I see how from a outside perspective you may think this is bending the rules but it's a separate entity. Fingerlakes is a private club. if your comparing the system to other non IVY D1 school who get redshirt then it actually makes it a even playing field. Now if your complaint is compared to other IVY schools then it's their own fault for not caring about their own programs and setting up the same system 

Finger Lakes trains at the Friedman Center on the Cornell campus where Koll and the coaches have their offices...They are not supposed to have any contact with them..Thats a JOKE and Cheating! Also no other IVY League Programs are going to break NCAA Rules! Like Cornell has lived on

Edited by moveurfeet32

4 minutes ago, moveurfeet32 said:

Finger Lakes trains at the Friedman Center on the Cornell campus where Koll and the coaches have their offices...They are not supposed to have any contact with them..Thats a JOKE and Cheating!

Be careful what you say Rob Koll has lawyers and he isn’t afraid to use them.

10 minutes ago, moveurfeet32 said:

Finger Lakes trains at the Friedman Center on the Cornell campus where Koll and the coaches have their offices...They are not supposed to have any contact with them..Thats a JOKE and Cheating! Also no other IVY League Programs are going to break NCAA Rules! Like Cornell has lived on

So this is out of the NCAA rule book for high school Seniors.

College coaches can evaluate and/or contact you no more than 7 times during your senior year.

I dont claim to be a expert on NCAA rules like you seem to be. so if you can find a closer example of how they are breaking rules for all these years right in front of the NCAA. please feel free to post documented proof of these broken rules.

6 minutes ago, Sublime607 said:

College coaches can evaluate and/or contact you no more than 7 times during your senior year.

I dont claim to be a expert on NCAA rules like you seem to be. so if you can find a closer example of how they are breaking rules for all these years right in front of the NCAA. please feel free to post documented proof of these broken rules.

I don't know the specific rules but they're not seniors while they're at Finger Lakes, right?

Technically I think they're fair game for other schools to contact though.   Better watch out or Tom Ryan will come and snatch them up, seems to be his thing these days.

2 minutes ago, Sublime607 said:

If a potential recruit is not attending your school your not supposed to have contact with them daily...Cornell does..They just flat out cheat every year..Pretty simple..Koll has just smacked the Ivy League and NCAA rules 

Just now, moveurfeet32 said:

If a potential recruit is not attending your school your not supposed to have contact with them daily...Cornell does..They just flat out cheat every year..Pretty simple..Koll has just smacked the Ivy League and NCAA rules 

Dude are you 10 or somthing. You keep saying the same thing over and over without providing documentation out of the NCAA rule book to support your interpretation of the rules. Saying cheating over and over doesn't make your opinion fact. So I'll ask you again provide out of the rule book what supports your aligations.

7 minutes ago, moveurfeet32 said:

Wow.  This is pretty serious.  I think you should report this to the NCAA.  Let us know how that goes, K?

1 minute ago, red blades said:

Wow.  This is pretty serious.  I think you should report this to the NCAA.  Let us know how that goes, K?

Isn't Koll still the head of the rules committee..HAHA,...Cornell Cheats and there is a reason they have dominated the Ivy League 

4 minutes ago, moveurfeet32 said:

Isn't Koll still the head of the rules committee..HAHA,.. 

Wrong again... like everything else you wrote.

(Matt Valenti out of Penn is the Ivy League rep)

Edited by red blades

7 minutes ago, Sublime607 said:

Dude are you 10 or somthing. You keep saying the same thing over and over without providing documentation out of the NCAA rule book to support your interpretation of the rules. Saying cheating over and over doesn't make your opinion fact. So I'll ask you again provide out of the rule book what supports your aligations.

Your joking right?  You don't know that if a recruit isn't attending your University your not supposed to have daily contact with them?..Cornell is a joke! Koll just has beating the system!

3 minutes ago, red blades said:

He act's like the NCAA is totally unaware of a system that has been in place for over a decade now. it's very well known Cornell has established a blueprint around IVY redshirts if others dont follow suit then that's on them plain and simple. What next are you going to complain about Brands and how he has out maneuvered other coaches with the transfer portal or wrestlers taking religious missionary shirts I suppose they are all cheating also.

3 minutes ago, Sublime607 said:

He act's like the NCAA is totally unaware of a system that has been in place for over a decade now. it's very well known Cornell has established a blueprint around IVY redshirts if others dont follow suit then that's on them plain and simple. What next are you going to complain about Brands and how he has out maneuvered other coaches with the transfer portal or wrestlers taking religious missionary shirts I suppose they are all cheating also.

You Cornell guys are just a mess..You CHEAT and thats why you dominate the Ivy League every year..Please explain how kids not attending Cornell are able to have contact with the Cornell coaches daily..Thats flat out Cheating!!

Are guys still considered recruits once they’re out of HS and already committed to you? And Cornell isn’t the only Ivy League school that’s done this Princeton has had a couple of guys gray shirt before the most recent examples being Kolodzik (freshman year) and Mike D’angelo. I’d also argue the gray shirt tactic the Ivy League schools use still doesn’t put them on a level field with the non Ivy schools who have redshirts available because at least those guys still get to be in the college practice while the Gray shirts planning to attend an Ivy League school the following year are just in an RTC practice which if you haven’t been to any, isn’t exactly as intense as a college practice 

1 minute ago, moveurfeet32 said:

You Cornell guys are just a mess..You CHEAT and thats why you dominate the Ivy League every year..Please explain how kids not attending Cornell are able to have contact with the Cornell coaches daily..Thats flat out Cheating!!

I'm done dude you offer nothing in return to make me change my mind to support you. I really have never said these words before but total troll job you got going on with these posts.

5 minutes ago, NYWRESTLER94 said:

And Cornell isn’t the only Ivy League school that’s done this Princeton has had a couple of guys gray shirt before the most recent examples being Kolodzik (freshman year) and Mike D’angelo.

Penn and Harvard actually invented the concept years ago.

55 minutes ago, moveurfeet32 said:

If a potential recruit is not attending your school your not supposed to have contact with them daily...

3 hours ago, moveurfeet32 said:

3 hours ago, moveurfeet32 said:

Isn't a NCAA rule that guys not in your Program that your not supposed to have contact with them but Finger lakes trains on the Cornell campus where Koll and his staff offices are? I guess when your up near Canada nobody is watching that!

written like someone that graduated from the Cornell Ag school

14 hours ago, moveurfeet32 said:

So to punish Cornell, Princeton and Penn set up their own RTCs.  That'll show them near-Canucks.