Sign in to follow this  
RED

Cornell

Cornell is 3 hours drive to the closest point in Canada (Fort Erie), and is 3 hours drive from the Penn State Campus......... the whole Canada thing is very strange.........but I guess you go with what you know in your rants (or don't know as the case may be)..........and I am not a Cornell fan (Lehigh grad).....

Edited by Spladle88

15 hours ago, moveurfeet32 said:

Finger Lakes trains at the Friedman Center on the Cornell campus where Koll and the coaches have their offices...They are not supposed to have any contact with them..Thats a JOKE and Cheating! Also no other IVY League Programs are going to break NCAA Rules! Like Cornell has lived on

You are my new favorite prepubescent poster! Thanks for the laughs and anger!

2 hours ago, Spladle88 said:

Cornell is 3 hours drive to the closest point in Canada (Fort Erie), and is 3 hours drive from the Penn State Campus......... the whole Canada thing is very strange.........but I guess you go with what you know in your rants (or don't know as the case may be)..........and I am not a Cornell fan (Lehigh grad).....

I think he has Ithaca confused with Watertown plattsburgh Messina Champlain hell even Buffalo. I know the geography because I was in those places 2 weeks ago and Ithaca yesterday. I live a hour from Ithaca and it takes 5 and half hours to Plattsburgh and little over 2 and half to Buffalo.

1 hour ago, Spladle88 said:

Yeah, well I live in Buffalo area.....so I must be flat out a maple leaf......

I like Buffalo being 19 back in the day there was no better place on a weekend. make the trip over into Canada and back. only people who have been to Canada know what Canada has to offer 19 year olds. You section 6 guys just had a shorter trip then us section 5 guys.

607 represent 

Edited by Sublime607

55 minutes ago, DoubleHalf said:

Getting in on the Buffalo Section 6 action! I could ride my bike to Canada from where I lived in Buffalo... For those that live in the state/WNY, no one would ever say Cornell is close to Canada...

Marginally so alphabetically!

21 hours ago, moveurfeet32 said:

Your joking right?  You don't know that if a recruit isn't attending your University your not supposed to have daily contact with them?..Cornell is a joke! Koll just has beating the system!

Huh? These guys are in college, albeit junior college, so I am not sure what the hell you are talking about. There is no difference with them practicing at FLWC and Koll around than Nevills & Beard training at NLWC last year and Carl being arou d.

21 hours ago, moveurfeet32 said:

You Cornell guys are just a mess..You CHEAT and thats why you dominate the Ivy League every year..Please explain how kids not attending Cornell are able to have contact with the Cornell coaches daily..Thats flat out Cheating!!

ha....haha....hahahaha......HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....okay I am okay now, so....haha...HAHAHA...ok now really - they can contact them anytime they want because they are graduated from high school and don't have to follow high school recruiting rules because you know...they aren't in high school and they are not enrolled at another school.  But just in case ou defy logic and go the cheating route again...here is a quote from NCAAsports.org on wrestling.... "June 15 after sophmore year: Coaches can make calls and send athletes all forms of private electronic correspondence, including text messages, instant messages, direct messages and emails, as well as all recruiting materials. Coaches can also call athletes at this point." 

Ok so now stop. 

4 hours ago, Idaho said:

ha....haha....hahahaha......HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....okay I am okay now, so....haha...HAHAHA...ok now really - they can contact them anytime they want because they are graduated from high school and don't have to follow high school recruiting rules because you know...they aren't in high school and they are not enrolled at another school.  But just in case ou defy logic and go the cheating route again...here is a quote from NCAAsports.org on wrestling.... "June 15 after sophmore year: Coaches can make calls and send athletes all forms of private electronic correspondence, including text messages, instant messages, direct messages and emails, as well as all recruiting materials. Coaches can also call athletes at this point." 

Ok so now stop. 

No other ivy takes community college transfers. No other ivy has an ag school. 

6 hours ago, Lefty142 said:

No other ivy takes community college transfers. No other ivy has an ag school. 

Cornell is as likely to take "community college transfers" as any other Ivy League school (meaning that they probably don't do it).  Hint:  the guys at FLWC were accepted to Cornell out of high school, and deferred matriculation for a year.

If your dig at the Ag school is meant to disparage the academic qualifications of the wrestlers, I'm guessing that nearly 100% of the Cornell starters would have been accepted at every other Ivy League school (except Dartmouth and Yale, naturally).

If you are going to continue your slamming of Cornell, at least get your facts straight.

Edited by klehner

1 hour ago, klehner said:

Cornell is as likely to take "community college transfers" as any other Ivy League school (meaning that they probably don't do it).  Hint:  the guys at FLWC were accepted to Cornell out of high school, and deferred matriculation for a year.

If you dig at the Ag school is meant to disparage the academic qualifications of the wrestlers, I'm guessing that nearly 100% of the Cornell starters would have been accepted at every other Ivy League school (except Dartmouth and Yale, naturally).

If you are going to continue your slamming of Cornell, at least get your facts straight.

What's more, Lefty142, you apparently have no clue as to what Cornell's College of Agriculture and Life Sciences really is.  Here's one ranking of America's agriculture schools.

https://www.niche.com/colleges/search/best-colleges-for-agricultural-sciences/

Note the acceptance rate and SAT score range.  What you likely also don't understand is that Cornell's top ten undergraduate business school, the Dyson School of Applied Economics and Management, is a unit of the College of Agriculture, and a large number of Cornell student-athletes are enrolled in that program.

56 minutes ago, TBar1977 said:

The Amish know more about farming than the collective knowledge at any University. The difference between those who can doing and, well, you know the rest. 

Highly relevant....Good job working a PA angle into a Cornell thread.

1 hour ago, hotspur said:

What's more, Lefty142, you apparently have no clue as to what Cornell's College of Agriculture and Life Sciences really is.  Here's one ranking of America's agriculture schools.

https://www.niche.com/colleges/search/best-colleges-for-agricultural-sciences/

Note the acceptance rate and SAT score range.  What you likely also don't understand is that Cornell's top ten undergraduate business school, the Dyson School of Applied Economics and Management, is a unit of the College of Agriculture, and a large number of Cornell student-athletes are enrolled in that program.

I hear a lot of the basketball team has this major so they can learn to count change when working at the convenience stores when they don't make the NBA.

1 hour ago, WillieBoy said:

I hear a lot of the basketball team has this major so they can learn to count change when working at the convenience stores when they don't make the NBA.

Whever they are, WillieBoy, you'll be working for them.

7 hours ago, klehner said:

If your dig at the Ag school is meant to disparage the academic qualifications of the wrestlers, I'm guessing that nearly 100% of the Cornell starters would have been accepted at every other Ivy League school (except Dartmouth and Yale, naturally).

You seem to be fairly well versed in their angle shooting cheating scam. Tell us more

8 hours ago, klehner said:

Actually I did a job for a female Cornell student once that said she spent time in the military did community collage and was at Cornell as a post grad. No sports involved. So it does happen on rare occasions.

Edited by Sublime607