tommygun

Jim Jordan

He made a fool of himself on TV.  He sounds like one of those guys who really believes that there's some magical code to invalidating laws you don't like, like paying income taxes or something.  If the guy testifying says something even slightly different then it somehow invalidates everything is what they're trying to get it it seems like.  

I've always liked the guy as a wrestler and a coach.  I once met him at the Ohio Open long before he got into politics; a very nice and personable guy.

Politically, I myself tend toward the conservative, although he is so far to the right that I often find myself disagreeing with him on various issues.

As for the whole Richard Strauss saga, I think it was an open secret among everyone that the guy was very strange, frisky, and voyeuristic, as were a lot of the people who showed up in Larkins Hall in the 1980s.   Did Jordan know this much?  I think so.  Did he intentionally turn a blind eye to abuse?  Ridiculous.  His boss, head coach Russ Hellickson confronted Strauss about his shower room activities, and reported him to the Athletic department.  Nothing was ever done.  The people today who are going after him are just trying to use the whole situation against him politically.

Jim Jordan has what I want in a politician. He stands up for his constituents and he stands up for America – AND most of all, he stands up for what is right in life. Most of the softy politicians (both red and blue) around him have no idea how he earned his cauliflower ears. Most of these spineless cowards probably never stood up to anyone or anything of any kind in their worthless lives. I bet the world Mr. Jordan is also an awesome father, husband, family member, neighbor and overall patriotic American.

In contrast, take a look at what that PC guilt-ridden title 9 worshiping girly-boy Foley wrote last Friday. Why Intercrap hasn’t fired this America hater by now is beyond me. I’m ashamed he is among our wrestling community.

2X NCAA Wrestling Champ / Coach Jim Jordan on the other hand, is an American HERO - both on and off the mat.

Edited by Marcus Cisero