SamStall365247

LOL @ Penn State

5 minutes ago, skikayaker said:

I'm getting sick and tired of Shakur Rasheed. PSU has no 184? Conel has been way over sold.

The guy is recovering from ACL surgery but yea he should rush back in November and have zahid take 100 shots directly into his knee because guys on the internet are sick and tired 

7 minutes ago, Antitroll2828 said:

The guy is recovering from ACL surgery but yea he should rush back in November and have zahid take 100 shots directly into his knee because guys on the internet are sick and tired 

Why was he there? I could be wrong, but I believe he weighed in. Looks like they did the math and thought Conel would win at 197. Unfortunately for them, Conel does not look good. 

Just now, SamStall365247 said:

Why was he there? I could be wrong, but I believe he weighed in. Looks like they did the math and thought Conel would win at 197. Unfortunately for them, Conel does not look good. 

He traveled with the team to every match last year too, weighing him in could be part of a descent plan because it’s his first weigh in...cael says every year and every time he asked about the dual win streak that he doesn’t care about duals nobody believed him until now 

I posted in the other thread, that according to the PSU broadcast, they were planning to have Edsell wrestle but there was supposedly a “late development” that caused him not to weigh in, whatever that means.

Edited by 1032004

Just now, Antitroll2828 said:

He traveled with the team to every match last year too, weighing him in could be part of a descent plan because it’s his first weigh in...cael says every year and every time he asked about the dual win streak that he doesn’t care about duals nobody believed him until now 

Why take the time to fly across the country and compete if you don’t care about the outcome? That’s a total cop out. They thought they had it won. 

1 minute ago, SamStall365247 said:

Why take the time to fly across the country and compete if you don’t care about the outcome? That’s a total cop out. They thought they had it won. 

They said on the broadcast that before the season started Cael contacted zeke Jones and tried to push the dual to next season and zeke said no way we want it this year 

this was part of a home and home type deal 

Edited by Antitroll2828

4 minutes ago, Antitroll2828 said:

They said on the broadcast that before the season started Cael contacted zeke Jones and tried to push the dual to next season and zeke said no way we want it this year 

this was part of a home and home type deal 

You’re not doing them any favors. I can understand why they’d want to push it back...

Just now, SamStall365247 said:

Also LOL at the PSU fans assuming Berge beats Teemer. Pipher is no slouch and took 2nd at last year’s Southern Scuffle. Berge has done nothing to suggest the outcome would be different. 

Berge if heathy would have beat Teemer. We all saw this coming Conel damaged, unrealistic to pull the RS off of Beard, no Berge, no Shak. It is what it is, enjoy that popcorn while we regroup.

21 minutes ago, SamStall365247 said:

You mean Conel is not good? Way overrated.

26 minutes ago, 1032004 said:

I posted in the other thread, that according to the PSU broadcast, they were planning to have Edsell wrestle but there was supposedly a “late development” that caused him not to weigh in, whatever that means.

Heard the same thing - I wonder what that 'late development' was?

3 minutes ago, cjc007 said:

But Snyder said these guys all wanted to be Olympic Champs. The best training center in the world.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Yes OSU built a building with glass so we could watch wrestlers train? Who does that unless you’re stupid or ignorant? Also who builds a wrestling arena that seats 3,200 people? That’s great if you’re going to wrestle Indiana and NW at home but not The PSU and Iowa.