9 minutes ago, cjc007 said:

The Snyder Effect!

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Why is it the “Snyder effect” he went there to train with graduates that he could get tested against to prepare for int’l and Olympic training. 

that has nothing to do with a dual meet vs a west coast team with at least three PA wrestlers? 

Don’t get the point?

Why is it the “Snyder effect” he went there to train with graduates that he could get tested against to prepare for int’l and Olympic training. 

that has nothing to do with a dual meet vs a west coast team with at least three PA wrestlers? 

Don’t get the point?
He's supposedly training in the greatest room in the world. He's there 3 weeks and then the team loses to ASU.

I guess he didn't go there to train up Cassar. My bad. Although, Cassar couldn't deliver the pin either. The Snyder Effect is in full effect.

1 minute ago, cjc007 said:

He's supposedly training in the greatest room in the world. He's there 3 weeks and then the team loses to ASU.

I guess he didn't go there to train up Cassar. My bad. Although, Cassar couldn't deliver the pin either. The Snyder Effect is in full effect.

When Sammy Sasso doesnt get his ass kicked vs VT #23 and you can actually beat us in a dual let me know. Must hurt that Snyder went to a “real” program.

10 minutes ago, LLB said:

When Sammy Sasso doesnt get his ass kicked vs VT #23 and you can actually beat us in a dual let me know. Must hurt that Snyder went to a “real” program.

Agree that “real” deserves quotes around it. 

Edited by madcat11

11 minutes ago, madcat11 said:

Agree that “real” deserves quotes around it. 

What’s wrong with that Quote? What did Sammy do the last time out? And you think Pletcher will beat Lee, please?

Just now, madcat11 said:

Yes, Plecther will beat Lee.  Had 0 trouble with DeSantos pace.  Lee won’t be a big deal.

But Plecther is 4’9 and that will hurt him vs Lee, want to breakdown the OSU vs PSU match? 

3 minutes ago, madcat11 said:

Overall it will probably be similar to tonight for PSU.

That’s funny your 125 is a joke, you won’t win 133, 141, and maybe not 149. 

OSU is losing 165, and 174 

if we’re healthy at 184 you’re in trouble and you wont win HWT. Care to hear your counter?

I’m wondering when @TBar1977 is going to jump in and rail on LLB for all the excuses.

Remember, he belittles fans of Iowa’s Lee for pointing to excuses.  My guess is that hypocrisy will continue to be his path. LOL.

7 hours ago, LLB said:

That’s funny your 125 is a joke, you won’t win 133, 141, and maybe not 149. 

OSU is losing 165, and 174 

if we’re healthy at 184 you’re in trouble and you wont win HWT. Care to hear your counter?

Osu is going to beat Cassar?

7 hours ago, madcat11 said:

Yes, Plecther will beat Lee.  Had 0 trouble with DeSantos pace.  Lee won’t be a big deal.

Pletcher lost to RBY but he’s not gonna have a problem with lee? The guy who beat McKenna last year, whose on a different level then pletcher... pretty bold take cotton 

1 hour ago, nom said:

I’m wondering when @TBar1977 is going to jump in and rail on LLB for all the excuses.

Remember, he belittles fans of Iowa’s Lee for pointing to excuses.  My guess is that hypocrisy will continue to be his path. LOL.

I don't rail on them, I provide fun commentary about their excuse making. Ha ha. 

1 hour ago, Antitroll2828 said:

Pletcher lost to RBY but he’s not gonna have a problem with lee? The guy who beat McKenna last year, whose on a different level then pletcher... pretty bold take cotton 

I’ll take this version of Pletcher every time.

2 hours ago, Antitroll2828 said:

I don't know about "not have a problem" but Pletcher is looking really good this year and right now I'd pick him over Lee. 

And Lee only beat McKenna once in 3 tries last year (in the dual, he lost when it mattered in B10's and NCAA's).   Pletcher avenged his loss against RBY too, so I don't think you can put too much weight on those arguments.

26 minutes ago, jchapman said:

I assume he had a quality win the year he AA’d

Had a couple that year, last year other than Venz and a 46 second pin of Colbray, not much.

Maybe they should have wrestled him at 197, as mentioned in one of the other threads he teched Norfleet last year.

1 hour ago, 1032004 said:

Had a couple that year, last year other than Venz and a 46 second pin of Colbray, not much.

Maybe they should have wrestled him at 197, as mentioned in one of the other threads he teched Norfleet last year.

He tore his acl the week after he pinned Colbray and only wrestled a few matches the rest of the year. The year he AAed he majored Willie miklus and pinned holscag in like 40 seconds...he did lose the first match that year to Kyle Conel  

He tore his acl the week after he pinned Colbray and only wrestled a few matches the rest of the year. The year he AAed he majored Willie miklus and pinned holscag in like 40 seconds...he did lose the first match that year to Kyle Conel  

Can’t be very good if he lost to Conel.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk