Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Scorenomore

Flo Disrespects ASU

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, Scorenomore said:

No dog in the fight, but when a team upsets a dynasty - that is front page news!  Flo has ISU v Iowa instead?  ASU deserves its 15 minutes of fame!

Just checked, and as of right now - it isn't on Flo's home page without scrolling down, and even then, it isn't listed as news. It's listed as 'takeaways' so you might not see it even if you were looking for it.

I agree with others here, ASU upsetting Penn State is front page news and - obviously - deserves the corresponding front page status. 

Hey Flo - What kind of journalistic integrity do you have going on?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Originally, I read the results from a non-Flo source, but I thought the publicity of the dual was pretty cool this morning.  Flo showed a video of people storming the mat after the win.  It looked like the gym was packed for the dual.  Regardless of anything, if a Big 10 team has won 60 straight dual meets then loses to a Pac 12 team, that is HUGE news.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Glane18 said:

Originally, I read the results from a non-Flo source, but I thought the publicity of the dual was pretty cool this morning.  Flo showed a video of people storming the mat after the win.  It looked like the gym was packed for the dual.  Regardless of anything, if a Big 10 team has won 60 straight dual meets then loses to a Pac 12 team, that is HUGE news.  

Imagine if they lost to a MAC school...

Cael and Brian Smith need to work out a home-and-home. Just a thought.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Scorenomore said:

No dog in the fight, but when a team upsets a dynasty - that is front page news!  Flo has ISU v Iowa instead?  ASU deserves its 15 minutes of fame!

15 minutes?  The best wrestler in the country is out there. It’s been a process but they are here to stay. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, TBar1977 said:

I remember the time when journalists spent their time chasing down stories, not fighting with every subscriber. 

I have subscribed since the initial paywall and have never had an issue with them other than one broadcast.  I know they've had their trials with others on here that live to complain about everything.  Their product is worth the 12 bucks a month to me.  

As far as what "journalism" was, and to what people currently think it is..........truth is it is dead.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, LordNelson said:

I know they've had their trials with others on here that live to complain about everything.

Flo receives feedback from plenty of persons, most of whom do not live to complain. You're entitled to your opinion. But just as nobody here says Flo proponents """live to give praise""" or that they """live to look the other way""" there's no good reason for one to malign persons who give good feedback. Flo's got room to improve even though some folks like the product as-is.

Edited by jon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, LordNelson said:

I have subscribed since the initial paywall and have never had an issue with them other than one broadcast.  I know they've had their trials with others on here that live to complain about everything.  Their product is worth the 12 bucks a month to me.  

As far as what "journalism" was, and to what people currently think it is..........truth is it is dead.

Journalism may be dead in the MSM, but no reason it has to be click bait dead in sports. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

While we’re on the subject, has anyone else noticed that the flo bros have all ‘cancelled’ Willie? He engages with them on Twitter but they essentially ignore him.  It seems as if their bosses told them not to interact with him.. pretty childish.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, ThorsteinV said:

While we’re on the subject, has anyone else noticed that the flo bros have all ‘cancelled’ Willie? He engages with them on Twitter but they essentially ignore him.  It seems as if their bosses told them not to interact with him.. pretty childish.

Seems they try to avoid bringing up his name on FRL too , pretty weird situation 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, ThorsteinV said:

While we’re on the subject, has anyone else noticed that the flo bros have all ‘cancelled’ Willie? He engages with them on Twitter but they essentially ignore him.  It seems as if their bosses told them not to interact with him.. pretty childish.

I'd love to see Willie find someone to share a podcast with. Air it at 9am on Tuesdays and Thursdays. And I say this as a Flo subscriber, but also an avowed anti cancel culture consumer. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...