Sign in to follow this  
Scorenomore

Flo Disrespects ASU

3 hours ago, Scorenomore said:

No dog in the fight, but when a team upsets a dynasty - that is front page news!  Flo has ISU v Iowa instead?  ASU deserves its 15 minutes of fame!

Just checked, and as of right now - it isn't on Flo's home page without scrolling down, and even then, it isn't listed as news. It's listed as 'takeaways' so you might not see it even if you were looking for it.

I agree with others here, ASU upsetting Penn State is front page news and - obviously - deserves the corresponding front page status. 

Hey Flo - What kind of journalistic integrity do you have going on?

Originally, I read the results from a non-Flo source, but I thought the publicity of the dual was pretty cool this morning.  Flo showed a video of people storming the mat after the win.  It looked like the gym was packed for the dual.  Regardless of anything, if a Big 10 team has won 60 straight dual meets then loses to a Pac 12 team, that is HUGE news.  

3 hours ago, Glane18 said:

Originally, I read the results from a non-Flo source, but I thought the publicity of the dual was pretty cool this morning.  Flo showed a video of people storming the mat after the win.  It looked like the gym was packed for the dual.  Regardless of anything, if a Big 10 team has won 60 straight dual meets then loses to a Pac 12 team, that is HUGE news.  

Imagine if they lost to a MAC school...

Cael and Brian Smith need to work out a home-and-home. Just a thought.

9 hours ago, Scorenomore said:

No dog in the fight, but when a team upsets a dynasty - that is front page news!  Flo has ISU v Iowa instead?  ASU deserves its 15 minutes of fame!

15 minutes?  The best wrestler in the country is out there. It’s been a process but they are here to stay. 

25 minutes ago, TBar1977 said:

I remember the time when journalists spent their time chasing down stories, not fighting with every subscriber. 

I have subscribed since the initial paywall and have never had an issue with them other than one broadcast.  I know they've had their trials with others on here that live to complain about everything.  Their product is worth the 12 bucks a month to me.  

As far as what "journalism" was, and to what people currently think it is..........truth is it is dead.

34 minutes ago, LordNelson said:

I know they've had their trials with others on here that live to complain about everything.

Flo receives feedback from plenty of persons, most of whom do not live to complain. You're entitled to your opinion. But just as nobody here says Flo proponents """live to give praise""" or that they """live to look the other way""" there's no good reason for one to malign persons who give good feedback. Flo's got room to improve even though some folks like the product as-is.

Edited by jon

53 minutes ago, LordNelson said:

I have subscribed since the initial paywall and have never had an issue with them other than one broadcast.  I know they've had their trials with others on here that live to complain about everything.  Their product is worth the 12 bucks a month to me.  

As far as what "journalism" was, and to what people currently think it is..........truth is it is dead.

Journalism may be dead in the MSM, but no reason it has to be click bait dead in sports. 

While we’re on the subject, has anyone else noticed that the flo bros have all ‘cancelled’ Willie? He engages with them on Twitter but they essentially ignore him.  It seems as if their bosses told them not to interact with him.. pretty childish.

12 minutes ago, ThorsteinV said:

While we’re on the subject, has anyone else noticed that the flo bros have all ‘cancelled’ Willie? He engages with them on Twitter but they essentially ignore him.  It seems as if their bosses told them not to interact with him.. pretty childish.

Seems they try to avoid bringing up his name on FRL too , pretty weird situation 

20 minutes ago, ThorsteinV said:

I'd love to see Willie find someone to share a podcast with. Air it at 9am on Tuesdays and Thursdays. And I say this as a Flo subscriber, but also an avowed anti cancel culture consumer.