DFino

This place ain't what it used to be brahs

I recently made a thread about trying to make the Womens' Olympic team

Just joking around and people were playing along and having fun with it

Then all of a sudden it was deleted

Would have totally been fine when this place was in its prime (early-to-mid 2000's)

Actually that thread would have been tame compared to back in the day when we used to go at it fiercely

But it seems you can't joke around anymore like that

I wonder if something like an old school MedicineMan inspired Jadidi Photoshop Tourney would even be allowed anymore

What happened to this place brahs?

Edited by DFino

I just started posting back a few months ago and I have no idea. It was hilarious, as are most of your posts. Me and MedicineMan added a little flavor to it. If it was taken down because it was a “passive” political statement, then why are we not deleting every post that makes a direct political statement? I’ve seen posters bicker around for weeks about politics on here. My guess is that some snowflake complained. Who is the moderator that took this down?

And if we can’t have a Jadidi photoshop contest for the Olympics I’m going above USA wrestling and calling Papa Mamiashvili!

You aren’t allowed to openly dislike Greco, or especially WFS, within the wrestling community.

Everyone knows how the majority feel, but you aren’t allowed to say it out loud.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13 hours ago, DFino said:

I recently made a thread about trying to make the Womens' Olympic team

Just joking around and people were playing along and having fun with it

Then all of a sudden it was deleted

Would have totally been fine when this place was in its prime (early-to-mid 2000's)

Actually that thread would have been tame compared to back in the day when we used to go at it fiercely

But it seems you can't joke around anymore like that

I wonder if something like an old school MedicineMan inspired Jadidi Photoshop Tourney would even be allowed anymore

What happened to this place brahs?

That was just joking????   I feel like a fool now.

Abbas_Jadidi_2019.jpg

Those were some fun days.  I understand why you can't let that go on.  FBI, NSA, probably has half of those guys on on some kind of watch list, hehe.   I can't even imagine how personal it would get now over politics alone.  Not that my vote counts, but I was over most of what went on.  The non-related thread sure had some amazing personalities though.  No doubt.  I was Smittyfan way back then.