Sign in to follow this  
Marcus Cisero

Prosthetic Legs Stolen from Double-Amputee High School Wrestler

Assuming the "legs" are what he is wearing in the photo and not true prosthetic legs as it sounds I wonder if someone may have seen them and accidentally thrown them away without knowing better. Hard to imagine anybody stealing these as they could never be resold or offer any use to another individual, but you never know, there are some crummy people out there. Hope they get found soon.

23 hours ago, russelscout said:

Who would take those? Unless you were also an amputee of the exact same size, why would you even want them? Part of me wants to think the world isn't such a terrible place and hopefully they just got misplaced or moved. 

Prosthetics are wildly expensive, but where could a guy unload them? I've never seen a prosthetic in a pawn shop.

On 11/27/2019 at 8:06 PM, Idaho said:

The update according to the facebook thread is that they did not find them but the school district is working to replace them. Until then the kid can't wrestle. Too bad stuff like this happens. 

I don't think that you CAN wrestle with a prosthetic limb. Too hard unless padded to the utt.   Robles didn't seem to need one.

6 minutes ago, BadgerMon said:

I don't think that you CAN wrestle with a prosthetic limb. Too hard unless padded to the utt.   Robles didn't seem to need one.

The kid had them made for wrestling. It’s more of a slip over sleeve type thing with wrestling shoe bottom for traction. Read the Facebook page it explains all.