Plasmodium

Wiscy-Iowa on Sunday

Gross looked like he got hit with a proverbial gut shot and never recovered, but let’s give credit where it’s due. Desanto put a March 12-hour post weighin pace on Gross and it’s just 12/1. The pressure will be more severe in March. Desanto will never be an easy matchup if Gross can’t turn him, and Gross couldn’t despite choosing top. 

11 minutes ago, wrestlingnerd said:

Gross looked like he got hit with a proverbial gut shot and never recovered, but let’s give credit where it’s due. Desanto put a March 12-hour post weighin pace on Gross and it’s just 12/1. The pressure will be more severe in March. Desanto will never be an easy matchup if Gross can’t turn him, and Gross couldn’t despite choosing top. 

Its not this dramatic, he just wrestled overconfident and got beat. Not everything is a story.

2 hours ago, VakAttack said:

You guys, I think Kemerer is going to handle the weight increase just fine.

The only concern is health. I think other than that, he has a couple guys who could beat him 2/10, and then Hall that wins 9/10 (imo, but could be wrong). 

We talking Desanto.?

Season 1: he was a 1 trick pony (firemans) who couldnt handle a loss, mostly because he was an a$$hole, I'm sure there was added pressure from Flo deeming him lord and savior (but I got turned off)

Season 2: slowly but surely rounded out his game to become a more complete wrestler and less firemans based. Had several flashes of the natural a$$hole he is, but being at Iowa and not Drexel, he was held a little more accountable and by the end of the year I respected what he brought to the mat each time out.

Season 3. I think hes more confident in himself and maturing a bit. I've almost got 0 problem with him. Great wrestler, love what he brings to the mat. I only wanna see him lose cause hes from Iowa. His antics havent registered with me this year

1 hour ago, Mphillips said:

Five seconds, two seasons ago ruined the kids rep ...

Idk him shoving Lizak head down then spitting on the mat last year probably rubbed some people the wrong way, throw in the Kumara against micic and the ken shamrock ankle lock on chaz tucker and the 4 different times he cost his team a point last year and I’d say he’s spent more then 5 seconds acting a fool 

1 hour ago, Antitroll2828 said:

Idk him shoving Lizak head down then spitting on the mat last year probably rubbed some people the wrong way, throw in the Kumara against micic and the ken shamrock ankle lock on chaz tucker and the 4 different times he cost his team a point last year and I’d say he’s spent more then 5 seconds acting a fool 

Well sure if you spin it like that.  

*Fake News*  

22 hours ago, TBar1977 said:

Baby steps

So how many years has BTN been broadcasting wrestling now?  When was riding time added to scoring in wrestling?  Now we don't even get to see the start of periods because they are off doing interviews.  When exactly do they plan to start taking these "baby steps"?

I've gotten to where I really can't stand to watch the BTN broadcast perhaps they could hire Willie to take over, heard he may be available.    ;_;

Just now, ionel said:

So how many years has BTN been broadcasting wrestling now?  When was riding time added to scoring in wrestling?  Now we don't even get to see the start of periods because they are off doing interviews.  When exactly do they plan to start taking these "baby steps"?

I've gotten to where I really can't stand to watch the BTN broadcast perhaps they could hire Willie to take over, heard he may be available.    ;_;

I get it. Not showing RT is indefensible. Doing tunnel interviews while guys are shooting on the mat, equally indefensible. 

On 12/1/2019 at 10:40 PM, Mphillips said:

Five seconds, two seasons ago ruined the kids rep ...

Oswald did not spend an hour shooting JFK nor John Wilkes Booth an hour shooting Lincoln.

A reputation is ruined in an instant of stupidity or deliberate action.

7 minutes ago, WillieBoy said:

Oswald did not spend an hour shooting JFK nor John Wilkes Booth an hour shooting Lincoln.

You’re comparing this kid’s actions to those of Lee Harvey Oswald and John Wilkes Booth?  You’re being ridiculous. 

11 minutes ago, WillieBoy said:

Yeah, but Timothy McVay planned for months. What are we talking about again?