Sign in to follow this  
KR1963

Everything PSU Blog

Has Cornell EVER had a wrestler transfer in? Or out, for that matter? I'm not being sarcastic, I just really can't recall any...

Mike Grey was initially committed to Lehigh. Not a transfer though.

Matt Greenberg (7th @ 197 in 2004) was a transfer from Columbia.

Ryan Bridge wrestled for Cornell and later was a D3 AA for Steven's Institute of Technology.

I don't think either of those transfers had a back story like Long's... Grey's non-transfer had some back story what with him committing to Lehigh. I'm not sure what Flying-Tiger was referencing with the Cornell transfer comment.

Has Cornell EVER had a wrestler transfer in? Or out, for that matter? I'm not being sarcastic, I just really can't recall any...

Mike Grey was initially committed to Lehigh. Not a transfer though.

Matt Greenberg (7th @ 197 in 2004) was a transfer from Columbia.

Ryan Bridge wrestled for Cornell and later was a D3 AA for Steven's Institute of Technology.

Correct, I had forgotten that Matt was a transfer; great guy, good ambassador for the sport, now an assistant coach at Franklin and Marshall.

Ryan Bridge is a bit a of a different case- I was told he left Cornell and did a stint in the Marines before going back to school at SIT, and he's one tough hombre!

(OK, I now declare this thread officially hijacked! :P )

So when wrestlers go to a community college and then change schools, is that not considered a transfer?

Irregardless, lets deduct all the points from Cornell wrestlers that have at least 1 credit from another school and see how many points they come up with at nationals last season.

So when wrestlers go to a community college and then change schools, is that not considered a transfer?

Irregardless, lets deduct all the points from Cornell wrestlers that have at least 1 credit from another school and see how many points they come up with at nationals last season.

irregardless?

The prosecution rests its case, your honor.

I can see Bridge fitting in well at Stevens. Coach Clayton is a Naval Academy graduate.

Bridge went 11-2 last year at Stevens and qualified for the NCAA's as the #5 seed where he went 2-2. Losing in quarters to former Pitt wrestler #4 seed Chris Albright and then #3 seed Aljamin Sterling of Cortland in wrestlebacks. The DIII nationals are chocked full of former D1 recruits.

irregardless?

The prosecution rests its case, your honor.

The use of "irregardless" is allowable as casual writing is not prohibited by the rules of this forum. :P..

m.jpg

"...and that's my ruling."

The attack of grammer is always a sure sign of victory.

Notice how he passed right on by the substantive part of my post.

It was more like stumbling over an initial pile of dumb and not bothering further. The rest of your post was just too nonsensical.

haha, and now we have the other sure sign of victory around here, insults. What's really dumb is that you insult yourself by missing the fact that all I did was mirror your post about deducting Long's points from PSU to show how silly it was. Glad I could show you the light.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT_KW6xa9buhYt-Rpy6UeMwYbyOYTtPF9ixv0jSeYecWIIrJUVJ

haha, and now we have the other sure sign of victory around here, insults. What's really dumb is that you insult yourself by missing the fact that all I did was mirror your post about deducting Long's points from PSU to show how silly it was. Glad I could show you the light.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT_KW6xa9buhYt-Rpy6UeMwYbyOYTtPF9ixv0jSeYecWIIrJUVJ

::facepalm::

Scribe-I think you'd be a fool to continue to argue with the Flying moron. He's like arguing with a drunk person. He's a PSU apologist and other than that seems to hate wrestlers. I refuse to discuss anything with him anymore and as a matter of fact if this site became a democracy I would nominate him for a banning. It is however your time and your life Sir Scribe, just food for thought.

Sorry Jason, I will refrain from any more off topic posts......Although I am disappointed to hear Gonzo has such negative feeelings for me. I thought we were developing a nice relationship. In fact, I thought one day, when the time was right, we could meet up on brokeback and do some "fishing".

Tigs-All I'm saying is take a step back and look at things from a broader perspective once in awhile and you have been adament about not doing so. I will also get the heck out of KR's blog. P.S.-Nice taste in films Tigs...I suggest you also give "The Notebook" a try.

Sherlock got in trouble for an underage drinking... is this really a huge issue?

With seeing the amount of college football guys that have been in trouble for DUI's in recent years and not seeing any suspension time, does sam deserve to be punished much more harshly? (i'm just throwing this out there rhetorically)

Not sure, but didn't someone land in Cael's doghouse (is Cael allowed to own a dog? :lol: ) for legally drinking on their 21st birthday?

BTW, Sherlock has bigger issues than underage drinking. I see F1 and M2 charges on the docket. Go to wrestlingreport(dot)com for more info.

Cael has a NO ALCOHOL policy during the season. Steadman drank on his 21st b-day 2 seasons ago & got suspended for one match.

Tigs-All I'm saying is take a step back and look at things from a broader perspective once in awhile and you have been adament about not doing so. I will also get the heck out of KR's blog. P.S.-Nice taste in films Tigs...I suggest you also give "The Notebook" a try.
Gonz, you, Johnnie Depp & Hunter S Thompson are always welcome...you make me imagine Ralph Steadman illustrating a wrestling match. :ugeek:

Suddenly that over-stacked PSU 125 is not looking so over-stacked. Might be spreading that around come November.