Jimmy Cinnabon

Just hand Iowa the trophy now

1 hour ago, TBar1977 said:

While that trophy is being polished, consider that PSU could have two wrestlers leap frog their Iowa counterparts this week. Add to that Nick Lee rising a spot to #2. The plot thickens. 

I do think the plot thickens with the Brands loss and the entrance of Brooks, but who is getting leap frogged?

The only real possibility is 157 and I’m not sure if they do that with Berge having only wrestled 1 match and then ducking Artalona.

Rasheed was ahead of Brands at 184 anyway, and I’m not sure what they’ll do with Brands and Brooks.  But I don’t think there’s any reason to put Rasheed ahead of Warner at 197 right now (assuming that’s Cael’s “plan”).

Edited by 1032004

I am referring to Flo Rankings where Young is ahead of Berge and Brands is ahead of Shak. My assumption being Young with now 2 losses drops behind Berge and Brands losing to an unranked wrestler falls a number of spots while Brooks cracks into the rankings potentially above him. 

2 minutes ago, 1032004 said:

I do think the plot thickens with the Brands loss and the entrance of Brooks, but who is getting leap frogged?

The only real possibility is 157 and I’m not sure if they do that with Berge having only wrestled 1 match and then ducking Artalona.

Rasheed was ahead of Brands at 184 anyway, and I’m not sure what they’ll do with Brands and Brooks.  But I don’t think there’s any reason to put Rasheed ahead of Warner at 197 right now (assuming that’s Cael’s “plan”).

According to Flo ranking brands is ahead of Rasheed and young has 2 loses ,Berges only win is over a blood round guy so it’s not unreasonable to see Berge jump young 

2 minutes ago, TBar1977 said:

I am referring to Flo Rankings where Young is ahead of Berge and Brands is ahead of Shak. My assumption being Young with now 2 losses drops behind Berge and Brands losing to an unranked wrestler falls a number of spots while Brooks cracks into the rankings potentially above him. 

I think brooks will be ranked this week..Weiler had a win over number 15 Hazel and a win over orondoff before he moved up to 197, I would bet Flo will have brooks ranked 

Just now, 1032004 said:

Didn’t realize they had Brands ahead of Rasheed.  But don’t you have to assume Brooks is the 184 now?  

Yes. And I am also assuming Brooks is ahead of Brands. If he isn't then no big deal. It is only a matter of time.