brickhousey

CKLV discussion

8 minutes ago, jeffrideal said:

Agree, but Carr looks like he should still be in HS, physically.  Which is a good thing, and he has a lot of room to grow. 

Eh... Carr at 163 for Juniors looked much healthier. Wish he would've considered 165 for the season.

Deakin would appear bigger than 90% of the decent sized 165lbers right now. Nothing to be freaking out about. The dude has hollow bones.

2 minutes ago, nhs67 said:

Eh... Carr at 163 for Juniors looked much healthier. Wish he would've considered 165 for the season.

Deakin would appear bigger than 90% of the decent sized 165lbers right now. Nothing to be freaking out about. The dude has hollow bones.

Deakin looked 165 when wrestling Zain down at 149. 

19 hours ago, HokieHWT said:

I don’t get the couple basketball references I’ve seen recently when it comes to black wrestlers. Is it a subtle racist nod?

If you consider basketball a black person's sport, then I see why you'd think that.

11 minutes ago, Fletcher said:

If you consider basketball a black person's sport, then I see why you'd think that.

Excuse my ignorance, mind clearing it up or are you going to let me call you a racist, and actually are one. I’ve very deductive with my reasoning and it was the only thing that came to mind.

Edited by HokieHWT

5 minutes ago, HokieHWT said:

Excuse my ignorance, mind clearing it up? I’ve very deductive with my reasoning and it was the only thing that came to mind.

If you find racism in basketball references, the problem is you.

35 minutes ago, HokieHWT said:

Excuse my ignorance, mind clearing it up or are you going to let me call you a racist, and actually are one. I’ve very deductive with my reasoning and it was the only thing that came to mind.

First bball reference (mine) was to the height difference between Pletcher and Tariq. Second reference (lost?) was to dunking on someone, which is an extremely common saying.

Edited by Fletcher

I've been really impressed with Pletcher this tournament.  I have to agree with the Flo guys, the guy looks to be on a new level.  Much more dynamic than I remember him in years past.  He also reminds of D. Schlatter every time I see him.

15 minutes ago, lost said:

Which one of these guys were we projecting as a national title contender this year again?  Sure looks like Lee has more than Sasso can handle here.

Said it before these two will have a few epic battles.   I’m guessing they likely meet up in the semis of Big10 to decide who is a finalist and this could repeat itself again for NCAAs I’d they put everything together by the end of the year.