brickhousey

CKLV discussion

Deakin must have hollow bones. I have no clue how that guy only weighs 157 pounds. That’s the first time I’ve seen a guy make Hidlay look small. 

Also Deakin can ride the piss out of guys, but 90% of the time he’s parallel just smothering them. Don’t see many attempts for turns from him. 

3 minutes ago, MadMardigain said:

Said it before these two will have a few epic battles.   I’m guessing they likely meet up in the semis of Big10 to decide who is a finalist and this could repeat itself again for NCAAs I’d they put everything together by the end of the year. 

I’d guess they meet in B1G finals

Just got on the computer... it says Sasso lost 6-4. How did the match go? I guess it was more dominant than the score would indicate? Also, impressed with Deakin although not surprised. You could see he made some clear improvements this offseason  

3 minutes ago, Eagle26 said:

Just got on the computer... it says Sasso lost 6-4. How did the match go? I guess it was more dominant than the score would indicate? Also, impressed with Deakin although not surprised. You could see he made some clear improvements this offseason  

It was Lee except for a scramble near the end that went Sasso's way. Lee came close but couldn't convert on like 7 shots. He was pressuring Sasso the entire match. 

1 minute ago, russelscout said:

Hes just doing a really good job.

As a team this year they are better then Michigan, Rutgers and could definitely see them beating a Wisconsin or Minnesota in a dual...even considering all the redshirts for the other teams this year for Purdue to be where they are compared to a few years ago that’s impressive 

1 hour ago, Creek chub said:

Zahid is in another level than all #184 guys. There are about 4-5 guys who’ll battle for the opportunity to battle him in the ncaa finals and the margin is pretty thin between those guys. 

I mean... 2 weeks ago he barely escaped a 8-7 match against Venz then two days later we saw Lujan beat Venz 15-4.

Meaning 2 weeks ago we didn't think that.

15 hours ago, Antitroll2828 said:

Good chance they have 4 guys ranked in the top 8 after this weekend 

Purdue looked much improved. Rivera made the Olympic team for Puerto Rico! Congrats. Looks like The NU wildcats will be top ten ranked this week after Deakin takes over the number one spot and DeAugistino and Thomas get ranked. Thomas looked very solid on his feet. Davison had a close match with finalist Brunner. Zahid looks unbeatable,as does Moore at 97. I think Spencer Lee gets his third title as Mueller didn’t look so dominating.