Sign in to follow this  
PUWrestler

Princeton v. Oklahoma State

15 minutes ago, boconnell said:

Probably a tie and who knows who wins if Princeton gets their 165 through skin check.  

If wittlake decisioned Princeton 165 I think it would have went to total match points criteria which just looking over seem to favor Princeton 

Not a fan of that early call for Glory on the danger, and then after making the call, just let GLlry hang on the leg without counting out the stall.  Otherwise, kind of an odd match.  After seeing the score, I expected to see that Glory had made a leap.  He may have, but the match felt like it was mostly just better tactics by Glory.

5 hours ago, VakAttack said:

Not a fan of that early call for Glory on the danger, and then after making the call, just let GLlry hang on the leg without counting out the stall.  Otherwise, kind of an odd match.  After seeing the score, I expected to see that Glory had made a leap.  He may have, but the match felt like it was mostly just better tactics by Glory.

I thought Glory looked stronger than last year. Good tactics as well, but certainly stronger.

15 minutes ago, Housebuye said:

Glory looked much better than he used to. He was really bad on bottom last year. Picc smashes him from top. This match he got ridden but his defense is much better than it used to be. 

Glory is officially a stud at this point. 

Mad respect to Princeton... They have no scholarships and ridiculously high standards to accept people in, so the pool of wrestling talent they have to draw from is way way smaller.  Despite that they are putting a competitive team on the mat and challenging the big boys.  If their 165 wasn't a scratch they might have won this.