Sign in to follow this  
PA-Fan

Taylor

DOWNLIGHT Pictures (20) ccia (Mario Prada's granddaughter) and thenPRADA 財布

with the with opulence products experience Patrizio Bertelli established a business partnership. 1970s way circles environmental changes,PRADA

Prada within easy reach the preparing to of bankruptcy. 1978 Miuccia her spouse, Patrizio · Bertelli prevalent receiver Prada and led Prada towards a new milestone. Miuccia served as the Prada chief architect, with the aid her gift of way talent constantly interpretation of the legend of confrontation and innovation.リュック プラダ

Patrizio · Bertelli, a creative entrepreneur, not solely established a Prada worldwide artefact ordering channels as skilfully as the best building combination, also skilfully Prada traditional maker concept and modern advanced technology for the best combination.

Miuccia took all about the occasion,http://jppradabagsstore.webstarts.com Prada is hush a undersized discredit common in Europe.PRADA

The intergenerational m‚nage without some invention and breakthroughs, it is easy to decline. Miuccia looking on varied different materials and established leather, after multiple attempts, from the Wind Strength parachute constituents initiate in nylon core, lightweight, indestructible fundamental, then, "blackguardly nylon bag" a gun and red.

with the with opulence products experience Patrizio Bertelli established a business partnership. 1970s way circles environmental changes,PRADA

Prada within easy reach the preparing to of bankruptcy. 1978 Miuccia her spouse, Patrizio · Bertelli prevalent receiver Prada and led Prada towards a new milestone. Miuccia served as the Prada chief architect, with the aid her gift of way talent constantly interpretation of the legend of confrontation and innovation.リュック プラダ

Patrizio · Bertelli, a creative entrepreneur, not solely established a Prada worldwide artefact ordering channels as skilfully as the best building combination, also skilfully Prada traditional maker concept and modern advanced technology for the best combination.

Miuccia took all about the occasion,http://jppradabagsstore.webstarts.com Prada is hush a undersized discredit common in Europe.PRADA

The intergenerational m‚nage without some invention and breakthroughs, it is easy to decline. Miuccia looking on varied different materials and established leather, after multiple attempts, from the Wind Strength parachute constituents initiate in nylon core, lightweight, indestructible fundamental, then, "blackguardly nylon bag" a gun and red.

What the hell is this all about? Am I missing something.

Obviously just a confused fan of Navy's 125.

If, a big if, he beats Dake... EASILY, the OW. No argument anywhere.
I think whoever wins that final will be OW period. No matter how easily the win comes to them..

PSU fan here and pulling for TAYLOR all the way,but my vote would have to go to the winner of the toughest bracket,not who mows thru sub-par competition. 174 champ gets my nod.

If, a big if, he beats Dake... EASILY, the OW. No argument anywhere.
I think whoever wins that final will be OW period. No matter how easily the win comes to them..

PSU fan here and pulling for TAYLOR all the way,but my vote would have to go to the winner of the toughest bracket,not who mows thru sub-par competition. 174 champ gets my nod.

The OW is not the "winner of the toughest bracket" award. It is the most outstanding/impressive performance of the tournament. If Taylor wins with 4 pins and a dec, and Chris Perry wins with 5 decisions - Taylor get the OW over Perry hands down - even though Perry had a tougher bracket (although the Finals win for Taylor or Dake is much tougher than anyone at 174).

so if an unseeded guy would win 174, no matter how he does it,that not impressive?

did you really think Taylor wouldnt pin orTF his way to the finals?? nothing new there,impressive?? hell yeah,but not like winning 174.

I didn’t see that coming. This was their third match and you would assume things would tighten up a bit. Taylor is the best pinner I have seen since Askren and I think Dake will have his hands full with the way he is wrestling.

so if an unseeded guy would win 174, no matter how he does it,that not impressive?

did you really think Taylor wouldnt pin orTF his way to the finals?? nothing new there,impressive?? hell yeah,but not like winning 174.

Well first, an unseeded guy will not win 174. It will be a guy who was ranked top 5 all year long. But if an unseeded guy did, sure that is impressive. Is it more impressive than if Taylor pinned his way to the finals and beat Dake? I say not really...but that is a personal opinion.

Secondly, so just because you expect Taylor to destroy people, he doesn't deserve the award designed to recognize that? That doesn't make sense. And no - I didn't expect him to pin or TF his way all the way to the finals. This is the NCAA tournament - these kids are all tough as nails (even in relatively weak brackets). That is why last year what he did was so impressive - and why what he is doing so far this year is so impressive.