Sign in to follow this  
Coach_J

Ramifications?

9 minutes ago, 1032004 said:

Can Dagestan become its own country?

If they could, or wanted to, I imagine they would have when Geoegia and Armenia split back in '91.

Don't believe the US press. The Russian infrastructure today is much more stable and secure than since before the Romanov's held the throne.

1 hour ago, nhs67 said:

If they could, or wanted to, I imagine they would have when Geoegia and Armenia split back in '91.

Don't believe the US press. The Russian infrastructure today is much more stable and secure than since before the Romanov's held the throne.

I was moreso joking about if they'd do it so that they could wrestle (if the ban actually happens)

Edited by 1032004

19 minutes ago, 1032004 said:

I was moreso joking about if they'd do it so that they could wrestle (if the ban actually happens)

Ah yeah. I took it literal. :P

I don't know the scope of it. I do get the sense that toons cut of the cloth of Sadulaev are honorable.

You bring up DF(ino) I nope out. My 34 year old ass only has so much time to waste on the interwebs each day and I don't care about Kurt Angle's silver medal bride.

Edited by bnwtwg

16 minutes ago, bnwtwg said:

You bring up DF(ino) I nope out. My 34 year old ass only has so much time to waste on the interwebs each day and I don't care about Kurt Angle's silver medal bride.

Bro... @DFino is a poster here. He just did a parody a few weeks ago 'Medals for Nothing' and I am requesting he do the same here.

10 hours ago, 1032004 said:

Can Dagestan become its own country?

Chechnya fought 2 wars with Russia over this.  They didn't really do much more than cause a lot of strife for local residents.  It finally ended because Putin came to power and was willing to actually commit borderline war crimes to end it, whereas Yeltsin wasn't.  I don't put very good odds on anybody breaking away and securing independence from Russia while Putin is still alive.