Jimmy Cinnabon

Is Cael the least charismatic top HC ever?

Man the guy is an amazing coach but he is SO boring when it comes to his public presence.  Wonder if he ever gets fired up privately with his team?  He's like the Belichick of wrestling coaches.  Monotone and hardly shows emotion.  Meanwhile look at the Brands or Barry Davis.

4 minutes ago, Dondante88 said:

I realize who the OP is but do you know what charismatic means?  

Yes I do. But then OP compared him to Tom Brands. Hence my sarcastic post saying maybe PSU could hire a new coach that will jump around more like Tom Brands to attract better wrestlers. Hence, charisma. Thanks for checking though. 

7 minutes ago, goheels1812 said:

Yes I do. But then OP compared him to Tom Brands. Hence my sarcastic post saying maybe PSU could hire a new coach that will jump around more like Tom Brands to attract better wrestlers. Hence, charisma. Thanks for checking though. 

The OP said "the guy is an amazing coach but he is SO boring when it comes to his public presence." He never mentioned anything about PSU needing a new coach. That was you being defensive.

Now that we've confirmed that you actually know what charismatic means. Do you think Tom Brands is more charismatic than Cael?

Edited by Dondante88

7 minutes ago, Dondante88 said:

The OP said "the guy is an amazing coach but he is SO boring when it comes to his public presence." He never mentioned anything about PSU needing a new coach. That was you being defensive.

Now that we've confirmed that you actually know what charismatic means. Do you think Tom Brands is more charismatic that Cael?

....... are you serious? You must be a penn state fan that hasn’t been around here long. I’ll help ya out. Every single word of my post was sarcastic. Jimmy loves posting ridiculous threads so I was joking with my post. In no world do I actually think PSU needs a new coach, like any other logical person. Also I have no clue if Cael is any more or less charismatic than Tom Brands because I’ve never met either guy or seen them behind closed doors. I was playing off OPs post with some sarcasm. Here’s my best advice if you start frequenting here: never take most comments on Jimmy Cinnabon threads seriously. Also watch out for headaches when reading Kentucky Mudflap threads. Welcome to the board. 

Edited by goheels1812

For some reason, I feel Cael is probably a very funny guy once you get close and know him.  Something Tbar has been dreaming about.

Still haven't been to Rec Hall?  Still listening to Byers and posting his commentary on here?

16 minutes ago, Boompa said:

For some reason, I feel Cael is probably a very funny guy once you get close and know him.  Something Tbar has been dreaming about.

Still haven't been to Rec Hall?  Still listening to Byers and posting his commentary on here?

Lol at you. 

I haven't lifted so much as one finger to go out of my way to meet any personality in my life, unlike you. You are projecting obviously. What a jackass you are. 

4 hours ago, Jimmy Cinnabon said:

Man the guy is an amazing coach but he is SO boring when it comes to his public presence.  Wonder if he ever gets fired up privately with his team?  He's like the Belichick of wrestling coaches.  Monotone and hardly shows emotion.  Meanwhile look at the Brands or Barry Davis.

My wife doesn't think so.

18 hours ago, TBar1977 said:

Lol at you.

@TBar1977 took that joke in stride, respect!

18 hours ago, TBar1977 said:

I haven't lifted so much as one finger to go out of my way to meet any personality in my life, unlike you. You are projecting obviously. What a jackass you are. 

Whoops, need to retract that last statement. Joke seemed to hit a little too close to home.

Edited by Ching
to=>too

1 hour ago, Ching said:

@TBar1977 took that joke in stride, respect!

Whoops, need to retract that last statement. Joke seemed to hit a little to close to home.

It is no longer a joke when the same jackass who has no idea what he's talking about makes the same specious "joke" in a nasty manner for the 15th time. 

20 hours ago, Boompa said:

Cael is definitely funny!  Listening to him speak after the Nittany Lion Wrestling Club golf tournaments has been awesome.