spladle08

Freestyle 2019 Sr Nationals

13 minutes ago, HokieHWT said:

Been doing Christmas at my mom’s house, but read through this thread. I can’t find any link to brackets/results, any help?

Also, has Lee won all his matches by TF like I predicted?

lee has won both of his matches by quick tech fall against fish... he will have actual matches from here on out...

i am just now getting around to watching eirman... i don't think he could have looked more disinterested in that match... from the opening sequence where he was"trying" to breal lee's quad pod it was like he didn't even have a clue what he was supposed to be doing or what constitutes a takedown in the real styles... it was super odd...

Just now, LJB said:

i am just now getting around to watching eirman... i don't think he could have looked more disinterested in that match... from the opening sequence where he was"trying" to breal lee's quad pod it was like he didn't even have a clue what he was supposed to be doing or what constitutes a takedown in the real styles... it was super odd...

Yeah he had about two or three good TD openings in 1st but never really tried to capitalize and take the shot.  Perplexed on how he couldn’t finish from the quad pod.   And I expected him  to get in on a few shots especially with Lee not being a major scrambler.   

1 hour ago, AZ_wrestling said:

Lee is looking damn good. 

Yeah, Nick Lee looks great today. Nice to see he has essentially caught up to Eiereman. 

Brooks over Dean too. Then you have Cassar and Kerkvliet looking sharp and its a good day for NLWC. 

Edited by TBar1977