spladle08

Freestyle 2019 Sr Nationals

4 minutes ago, TBar1977 said:

Yeah, Nick Lee looks great today. Nice to see he has essentially caught up to Eiereman. 

Brooks over Dean too. Then you have Cassar and Kerkvliet looking sharp and its a good day for NLWC. 

Absolutely. I’m tempted to call Lee upsetting JO in the semis. 

Brooks is as talented as I knew he was. Juniors was just a bad day for him. I don’t think he’ll make it to the finals this tournament though. 

I’m thinking Cassar wins it all today. 

5 minutes ago, AZ_wrestling said:

Brooks is as talented as I knew he was. Juniors was just a bad day for him. I don’t think he’ll make it to the finals this tournament though. 

Lee does look great but JO will roll in that one.

10 minutes ago, AZ_wrestling said:

Both Cadets and Juniors the wrestlers who were going on Day 1 struggled. I think short time to acclmate to the travel. 

12 minutes ago, Mokoma said:

Did anyone watch Chance against Berger?  I see he won by 2.  That’s a good win considering he looked hurt at end of match with Sueflohn.

Too many mats but it was super close and they were upset with how it ended.  Synder tried to throw a brick (maybe a second time?) and was pissed and Berger didn't end up shaking Chase's hand.

4 minutes ago, Gantry said:

Too many mats but it was super close and they were upset with how it ended.  Synder tried to throw a brick (maybe a second time?) and was pissed and Berger didn't end up shaking Chase's hand.

it is another case of a coach and athlete not understanding what a takedown is in free... 

3 hours ago, uncle bernard said:

Clark just broke his wrist. Such a shame as he was wrestling well.

his first round match was over in what felt like 10 seconds. I wonder what the scoring for Garrett would have been on the throw if Clark hadn't broken his wrist on the landing - the ref offered 4. 

yianni and vito have looked great. perrelli is the most rested guy in the quarters. 

Edited by ugarte