spladle08

Freestyle 2019 Sr Nationals

1 minute ago, goheels1812 said:

Cruz had a game plan for Lee just like Vito did. They both got teched. Cruz is a national champion and a decorated wrestler. I can assure you he knows how to wrestle just like Vito knows how to wrestle. Spencer is just on another level that neither one of them are at right now. But I get it. You are all knowing. All bow to your unmatched wrestling wisdom. 

you can't win a match by doing nothing in the real styles... 

4 minutes ago, Mokoma said:

I understand it is the rule, but it was close to not being out of bounds.  If it wasn’t out of bounds it would have been over much earlier.

But who cares, the match ended real early via tech fall, because it was not close.

That is the fact.

real early?

they was less than a minute left in the match... it was very competitive till the end...

you really are dull... like super dull... no shine at all...

JO said recently in an interview that training with Ramos, Coleman Scott, and Kenny Monday is taking him to a new level. So far he’s showing it. If he beats up on McKenna in the finals tomorrow I think he’s the favorite to represent American at 65 kg. 

Whatever he is doing differently, it’s good to see him fulfilling all the potential we’ve seen for so long

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, Mokoma said:

I’m not the one who has been consistently wrong in predictions.  Unlike you.  

Spencer barely broke a sweat and could have teched him a million ways.  It was simple.

barely broke a sweat... really early tech... 

yeah... keep pounding your chest there, sparky...

Just now, GoNotQuietly said:

Whatever he is doing differently, it’s good to see him fulfilling all the potential we’ve seen for so long

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The one question mark I still have is the 2nd period gas tank. He’s looked so good today that he hasn’t had to show it yet. But if he can go at this level for 6 minutes I don’t think anyone nationally can stop him. 

2 minutes ago, LJB said:

real early?

they was less than a minute left in the match... it was very competitive till the end...

you really are dull... like super dull... no shine at all...

That’s still a lot of time and Spencer could have scored another 10 points probably if he had to in the last 60 seconds.  

It was not close, nor competitive.  

That’s still a lot of time and Spencer could have scored another 10 points probably if he had to in the last 60 seconds.  

It was not close, nor competitive.  

my guess is you really believe this...

everyday  anew day for you, huh sparky?

6 minutes ago, goheels1812 said:

JO said recently in an interview that training with Ramos, Coleman Scott, and Kenny Monday is taking him to a new level. So far he’s showing it. If he beats up on McKenna in the finals tomorrow I think he’s the favorite to represent American at 65 kg. 

Agreed.  Been calling JO the 2020 for years now.  

Yianni, Zain and McKenna are definitely game but it’s JO’s time.

Gotta love your only defense to your guy getting teched is name calling.  

he isn't my guy... if asked, i would have picked lee to win... but i didn't think he would tech vito... he did... good for him...

and i called you a dummy because you very clearly are...