spladle08

Freestyle 2019 Sr Nationals

6 minutes ago, LJB said:

my guess is you really believe this...

everyday  anew day for you, huh sparky?

Umm yes, I watched the match.  Spencer was scoring at will and would have continued to if needed, or if the match continued.

Just now, AZ_wrestling said:

My thoughts so far:

Yianni hasn’t improved at all. I’m a firm believer he’d be better than what we saw today had he not taken an ORS.

Dieringer is too small for 86. I also think that German league he and Gwiz did is bad for overall progression.

The thing for me about Yianni is so much of his fireworks are contingent on guys getting in deep on his legs. When you wrestle like that at high international levels guys can finish before you start your explosive rolls. The difference between him and Spencer is Spencer can get to an elite level offense quickly on his own and finish quickly. But he also can still create fireworks if someone gets in deep on him. I predict we will see a trend of Yianni continuing to struggle against guys that can finish quick like McKenna, Zain, and JO until he learns to balance that with his own controlled offense complete with quick finishes. Not everything has to be a crazy roll in my opinion. 

26 minutes ago, GockeS said:

im with sparky on this one.

maybe not 10, but 6 for sure

If he needed 10, he would have gotten 10.  But yes, if they just finished the last 56 seconds 6 more is probably more likely.

That was a great job by MyMar.  I don't take to much away from that loss. I think Ringer gets him next time.  With that said, If J'Den goes down and Tayler is there I don't think it matters.  Also after Bo's U23 he is right there too. No matter what USA is in great shape here.

Where I think this really benefits Ringer is if he actually doesn't make the team.  He can probably get down to 79Kg, and he will have probably been competing with at least 3 guys that will be better than anyone in the World that will be at 79Kg.  Crazy to think Ringer could be anywhere from 3-5 in the U.S. and still potentially pull of Gold at 79Kg during the Olympic Year. 

45 minutes ago, Mokoma said:

Why am I clueless?  He has 4 easy techs so far and will likely tech Tomasello or at least win easily.

Your continued comments only reinforce the point, as others have stated. You are very obviously a novice when it comes to freestyle. No big deal, keep watching and learning! The more fans we have as a sport the better!

1 minute ago, Mokoma said:

As you continue responding to me.  Lmao I guess it’s really you who can’t learn.

hey dummy... i have little interest in the current weights... i can laugh at you till the best style finals start up...