spladle08

Freestyle 2019 Sr Nationals

4 minutes ago, hammerlockthree said:

Just to meet you at the first dumb thing you said, were those positions contested? Did Lee get scored on? 

A few were slightly contested, yes.  And yes Lee got scored on and still scored an easy tech.

7 minutes ago, Perry said:

Your continued comments only reinforce the point, as others have stated. You are very obviously a novice when it comes to freestyle. No big deal, keep watching and learning! The more fans we have as a sport the better!

Okay thanks for the insight.  I didn’t realize when they stop the match early and call it a tech fall it’s because the match is competitive and they don’t want us to see anymore.

6 minutes ago, LJB said:

hey dummy... i have little interest in the current weights... i can laugh at you till the best style finals start up...

You literally just complained about missing the wrestling to respond to me.  Go ahead and laugh as my predictions continue to be correct.  

2 minutes ago, hammerlockthree said:

How on earth was he scoring at will if the scores were contested? How long did the easy tech take?

Some were slightly contested I said.  He still mostly scored easily and ended the match early.  5:04 I believe which like I said except for a close out of bounds call would have been much earlier.

2 minutes ago, Mokoma said:

You literally just complained about missing the wrestling to respond to me.  Go ahead and laugh as my predictions continue to be correct.  

i felt silly responding to a dummy at a time when a match was going on that had solid wrestling...

hey dummy, as i said, that's on me...

i then also explained i do not have any interest in the weights currently wrestling, dummy...

i can point and laugh for a few more minutes...

dummy...

3 minutes ago, Mokoma said:

Some were slightly contested I said.  He still mostly scored easily and ended the match early.  5:04 I believe which like I said except for a close out of bounds call would have been much earlier.

dummy...

3 minutes ago, Mokoma said:

he ended the match early 5  minutes in? You don't even know how to argue you just keep talking.

54 minutes ago, Mokoma said:

I understand it is the rule, but it was close to not being out of bounds.  If it wasn’t out of bounds it would have been over much earlier.

But who cares, the match ended real early via tech fall, because it was not close.

That is the fact.

56 minutes ago, LJB said:

it wasnt an easy tech, dummy...

Okay I just can't sit on the sidelines any longer. I am a huge Spencer Lee fan and I think he is the best freestyle wrestler in the country at his weight class and I think he's going to make our Olympic team next year. Anybody that knows anything about wrestling knows that that was not an easy tech nor was it early. Once again amazing how some people have no objectivity.