spladle08

Freestyle 2019 Sr Nationals

1 minute ago, ConnorsDad said:

Okay I just can't sit on the sidelines any longer. I am a huge Spencer Lee fan and I think he is the best freestyle wrestler in the country at his weight class and I think he's going to make our Olympic team next year. Anybody that knows anything about wrestling knows that that was not an easy tech nor was it early. Once again amazing how some people have no objectivity. 

it's really something, isn't it?

it could almost make you really start calling for eugenics in this country...

Just now, nhs67 said:

Twice tonight I don't understand the shot clock. Kerk has been the only one attempting shots here. Wtf.

shots don't equate to action in the real styles... controlling center is the criteria...

as it should be...

Just now, LJB said:

shots don't equate to action in the real styles... controlling center is the criteria...

as it should be...

Ah. Fair enough. Rather stupid essentially calling someone for stalling when they're shooting repeatedly though, yes?

1 minute ago, nhs67 said:

Ah. Fair enough. Rather stupid essentially calling someone for stalling when they're shooting repeatedly though, yes?

how many times have we seen sloppy diving in on legs just to burn time and stall out?

it makes me crazy...

the stall fest rewards that kind of sloppy shot... the real stuff does not...

as it should be...

Just now, nhs67 said:

He was getting that takedown and the 1 point. Would have been up 5-5 on criteria.

IF... and a big IF Cassar makes it there, he will be a factor at OTT.

Lol, what? He was not getting a TD. He was getting controlled by the 4th-6th best FS hwt we got, but sure he’ll be a factor

2 minutes ago, nhs67 said:

He was getting that takedown and the 1 point. Would have been up 5-5 on criteria.

IF... and a big IF Cassar makes it there, he will be a factor at OTT.

This isn't me saying he was going to win the match. Just that after the first minute he was absolutely in it.

1 minute ago, simple said:

Lol, what? He was not getting a TD. He was getting controlled by the 4th-6th best FS hwt we got, but sure he’ll be a factor

See above.

And try actually watching the match. After Bradley went up 5-0 there was no control there. Cassar was getting that TD.

19 minutes ago, hammerlockthree said:

he ended the match early 5  minutes in? You don't even know how to argue you just keep talking.

Oh, so sometimes 5 minutes is the entire match?  My bad I thought they were always 6 minutes unless they end it early.  Thanks for the info.