Jump to content
spladle08

Freestyle 2019 Sr Nationals

Recommended Posts

20 minutes ago, ConnorsDad said:

 

Okay I just can't sit on the sidelines any longer. I am a huge Spencer Lee fan and I think he is the best freestyle wrestler in the country at his weight class and I think he's going to make our Olympic team next year. Anybody that knows anything about wrestling knows that that was not an easy tech nor was it early. Once again amazing how some people have no objectivity. 

It was definitely easy, and it certainly was early, nearly a minute early.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, nhs67 said:

Oh ffs. You're a special kind of stupid.

Which statement is not true.

The match ended early.

or 

The match went the entire distance.

Sure, you can have the opinion it was not really early, but the fact is it was a tech fall and it ended early.

The match was not close and Spencer would have had 20 or more points if they kept wrestling and he needed to score.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mokoma said:

Yes.  And then the guy said it wasn’t early.  It was early, really early.  

hey dummy, i have little doubt your dullness makes you really believe it did end "really early" and all the takedowns were "super easy" and "not contested" and that vito didn't lead that match at any point nor score multiple times...

bless your heart, everyday is a new day...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mokoma said:

Which statement is not true.

The match ended early.

or 

The match went the entire distance.

Sure, you can have the opinion it was not really early, but the fact is it was a tech fall and it ended early.

The match was not close and Spencer would have had 20 or more points if they kept wrestling and he needed to score.

bless your little heart, dummy...

 

 

 

(dummy)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, LJB said:

hey dummy, i have little doubt your dullness makes you really believe it did end "really early" and all the takedowns were "super easy" and "not contested" and that vito didn't lead that match at any point nor score multiple times...

bless your heart, everyday is a new day...

 

Wow so Vito lead the match for a few seconds.  Congrats to him.  He got teched.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, nhs67 said:

Folks aren't being very fair to Eirmann.

Cael had said Nick Lee jumped levels this off season. Why can't that be true? He had always wrestled him tough anyways. That and Tank is very good. C'mon...

Eierman majored him 12-4 at NCAAs the only time I can remember they wrestled.  Until today.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LJB said:

he isn't my guy... if asked, i would have picked lee to win... but i didn't think he would tech vito... he did... good for him...

and i called you a dummy because you very clearly are...

I understand your anger.  Your boy will be all right as long as you give him a good role model and expectations.  Please, for your own good, calm down and embrace togetherness, happiness, and brotherhood.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, AHamilton said:

I understand your anger.  Your boy will be all right as long as you give him a good role model and expectations.  Please, for your own good, calm down and embrace togetherness, happiness, and brotherhood.

anger?

that dummy can't make me angry...

either can you...

but, i do love the attempts... it passes the time when i need it...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, LJB said:

swimmingly, thanks... 

 

3 minutes ago, LJB said:

swimmingly, thanks... 

Grow the good.  Be positive.  It will be better for you and all those you love.  Drop the anger.  Everyone will be better for it.  Namaste!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, AHamilton said:

Better than your knowledge  of the "real styles": or is it? lolololol

how long you want to do this tonight?

i will have to take a break to watch greco, so, you may have to stand around in the corner for awhile...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, AHamilton said:

 

Grow the good.  Be positive.  It will be better for you and all those you love.  Drop the anger.  Everyone will be better for it.  Namaste!

again... not even a little anger... you area plaything... nothing more...

but really... how long tonight?

trying to make some plans...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...