spladle08

Freestyle 2019 Sr Nationals

37 minutes ago, ConnorsDad said:

Early is a relative term just like small, medium and large. And since Spencer said the match was tough I'll go with his factual knowledge rather than everybody else's opinion.

Of course he’s not going to say it was easy.

1 minute ago, Mokoma said:

You’ll see tomorrow.  I will leave the forum if Lee loses if you agree to leave when NATO loses.

i will do no such thing, dummy...

i pick lee to beat NATO, dummy...

and if he doesn't, it doesn't bother me one little bit, dummy...

i don't ride with individuals, dummy...

i ride with good wrestling whoever does it, dummy...

1 minute ago, LJB said:

i will do no such thing, dummy...

i pick lee to beat NATO, dummy...

and if he doesn't, it doesn't bother me one little bit, dummy...

i don't ride with individuals, dummy...

i ride with good wrestling whoever does it, dummy...

I’m surprised you pick Lee since you literally just said NATO was more impressive and Lee only wrestled one match.

1 minute ago, Mokoma said:

I’m surprised you pick Lee since you literally just said NATO was more impressive and Lee only wrestled one match.

they are not mutually exclusive, dummy...

NATO was more dominant and impressive in relation to his opponents and the previous versions of himself, dummy...

i expect a very competitive match between them tomorrow, dummy...

and no matter what happens, i do not expect either of them to represent the US at tokyo, dummy...

i could be wrong on both accounts and it will not affect me personally one way or the other even a little bit, dummy...

2 hours ago, LJB said:

hyperbole much?

he definitely wrestled well, but, only had to wrestle one match against vito... and vito gave him a good match...

and NATO looked more impressive today...

and the top guys are not even there...

but, yes... lee looked good...

I could have sworn Lee had multiple matches, one against an ncaa champion, but that must have been my imagination.  Just because Lee made it look easy, doesnt mean it is. Cruz is likely at a higher level then your kids will ever reach, so it is ridiculous that act like he didnt even deserve to be at that tournament. Lee teched his way to the finals because he is that good, not because Cruz didnt wrestle. And though Vito was able to push Lee harder, he suffered the same result, getting teched.

Edited by Molsen

2 minutes ago, Molsen said:

I could have sworn Lee had multiple matches, one against an ncaa champion, but that must have been my imagination.  Just because Lee made it look easy, doesnt mean it is. Cruz is likely at a higher level then your kids will ever reach, so it is ridiculous that act like he didnt even deserve to be at that tournament. 

what did cruz do in that match?

nothing...

he "deserves" to be there because he paid a fee... that is the only requirement... nothing more... 

the dig at my kids is childish, immaterial, means fuk all, and does not bother me because where it comes from...

seriously, where do you people come from?

2 minutes ago, LJB said:

what did cruz do in that match?

nothing...

he "deserves" to be there because he paid a fee... that is the only requirement... nothing more... 

the dig at my kids is childish, immaterial, means fuk all, and does not bother me because where it comes from...

seriously, where do you people come from?

My point was soley that you act like Cruz is a nobody because he got destroyed by Lee. It was because of Lee, not because Cruz didnt wrestle. My point is you are acting like Cruz didnt enter the tournament to qualify for the team trials (he not only did, but is certainly good enough to make it). Im pretty sure you've never wrestled and it shows reading your posts. Quit making digs at these wrestlers, especially ones that are very damn good. But as someone else pointed out it is pointless disagreeing with you, because even if your obviously wrong, you will never back down. Enjoy your greco, but please quit disrespecting the competitors that are putting it on the line to chase a dream.

Also you were pretty hard on Mokoma for his Lee predictions, and Lee is one match away from it and all you have done today is make excuses. Hes wrestled fish, cruz didnt wrestle, and after Vito got teched, you've switched your tone to "the top guys not being there". Its a bit ridiculous, did Lee not give you an autograph or something? That is all. Enjoy your half wrestling good sir.

Edited by Molsen

10 minutes ago, russelscout said:

Cruz had to beat a multi time AA to get to the qtrs.

An AA in the fake style. He doesnt even understand the real styles. Theres no way someone who has dedicated his whole life to a sport could understand the real styles better then a keyboard warrior, that has never actually wrestled!!

Ok now im done, ive got some matches I missed that im gonna go watch.

4 minutes ago, Molsen said:

My point was soley that you act like Cruz is a nobody because he got destroyed by Lee. It was because of Lee, not because Cruz didnt wrestle. My point is you are acting like Cruz didnt enter the tournament to qualify for the team trials (he not only did, but is certainly good enough to make it). Im pretty sure you've never wrestled and it shows reading your posts. Quit making digs at these wrestlers, especially ones that are very damn good. But as someone else pointed out it is pointless disagreeing with you, because even if your obviously wrong, you will never back down. Enjoy your greco, but please quit disrespecting the competitors that are putting it on the line to chase a dream.

i never said cruz was nobody... i never said cruz has not accomplished anything in wrestling... all i have said is that cruz did nothing in that match against lee and that i was disappointed in him... i expected lee to have to wrestle against him... to show me something... and cruz didn't show up...

how many times did cruz go forward?

how many times did cruz engage?

how many attacks?

i just went back and watched to make sure i didn't just make this up...

he didn't and i haven't...

so, try again next time sparky...

1 minute ago, LJB said:

i never said cruz was nobody... i never said cruz has not accomplished anything in wrestling... all i have said is that cruz did nothing in that match against lee and that i was disappointed in him... i expected lee to have to wrestle against him... to show me something... and cruz didn't show up...

how many times did cruz go forward?

how many times did cruz engage?

how many attacks?

i just went back and watched to make sure i didn't just make this up...

he didn't and i haven't...

so, try again next time sparky...

That is likely because Lee is pretty damn good. If he wasnt, Cruz would have ran over him. Its really not that hard to understand.

10 minutes ago, Molsen said:

Also you were pretty hard on Mokoma for his Lee predictions, and Lee is one match away from it and all you have done today is make excuses. Hes wrestled fish, cruz didnt wrestle, and after Vito got teched, you've switched your tone to "the top guys not being there". Its a bit ridiculous, did Lee not give you an autograph or something? That is all. Enjoy your half wrestling good sir.

mokoma is a dummy who doesn't understand what he is watching... that is easy to see and not really debatable...

cruz did not wrestle lee..

vito did... and he got teched... but he actually wrestled lee anhd forced lee to wrestle no matter what your dummy thinks...

the rest is just typical forum parlor tricks... very low level... child like

2 minutes ago, Molsen said:

That is likely because Lee is pretty damn good. If he wasnt, Cruz would have ran over him. Its really not that hard to understand.

of course lee is pretty damn good... who has said he wasn't?

but, if you don't even try to compete what is the point?

1 minute ago, LJB said:

mokoma is a dummy who doesn't understand what he is watching... that is easy to see and not really debatable...

cruz did not wrestle lee..

vito did... and he got teched... but he actually wrestled lee anhd forced lee to wrestle no matter what your dummy thinks...

the rest is just typical forum parlor tricks... very low level... child like

I agree with one thing, Vito went after Lee. It worked about as well as Cruz's strategy, a tech. Trust me Cruz was there to try to win.

3 minutes ago, Molsen said:

by this rational, lee ran over cruz... and not the fake ran over... like really ran over him... forced him into only moving backwards the entire match... a strategy that can win you a lot of matches in the stall fest style...

so cruz must not be "pretty damn good", huh?

chess... not checkers

1 minute ago, Witherman said:

Can we start a new thread and let these guys continue bitching at each other? This is absolutely ridiculous how this **** could go on for 20 pages

start it...

or...

whine and mewl...

i guess it is up to you...

7 minutes ago, LJB said:

by this rational, lee ran over cruz... and not the fake ran over... like really ran over him... forced him into only moving backwards the entire match... a strategy that can win you a lot of matches in the stall fest style...

so cruz must not be "pretty damn good", huh?

chess... not checkers

Watched the match again. Cruz tried some setups, tried some fakes. Lee stayed in position the whole time. Is he supposed to just shoot without setups? That doesnt usually work. Lee made it look like he wasnt doing much because Lee is that good. But again I knew that you are insanely stubborn, and every single debate someone has with you goes the same way, but I was naive enough to respond. Enjoy your greco. Goodnight.

1 minute ago, Molsen said:

Watched the match again. Cruz tried some setups, tried some fakes. Lee stayed in position the whole time. Is he supposed to just shoot without setups? That doesnt usually work. Lee made it look like he wasnt doing much because Lee is that good. But again I knew that you are insanely stubborn, and every single debate someone has with you goes the same way, but I was naive enough to respond. Enjoy your greco. Goodnight.

a fake... a set up... this is your hill?

he literally did not step forward once the entire match...

My darkhorses did pretty good.

57 - arujau.  Had a good showing this far with his win over Suriano.

65 - McKenna.  Finalist.

74 - kharchla.  Was doing well against Berger until he tweaked the knee.

86 - mymar.  Finalist.

97 - Moore.  Finalist.

125 - Kerkvliet.  Lost by a point in semis to Nelson.  Good showing this far for the youngster.