spladle08

Freestyle 2019 Sr Nationals

Ok ok, I just found an article on who he was, a kid with a dream.

Future plans are in place for Portage senior Jacob Moran.

Moran, a state champion at 106 pounds last season, committed in November to wrestle at Indiana University. But there’s going to be a slight detour before he arrives in Bloomington.

Next June, Moran said he’ll be heading to USA Wrestling’s Olympic Training Center in Colorado Springs, where he’ll spend one year before moving on in 2020 to IU.

Moran already spent one week at the OTC earlier this year, training with Lockport (Ill.) native Matt Ramos, who won the 2018 Cadet Freestyle World Championship at 112.

1 minute ago, spladle08 said:

Yeah I was surprised he was able to do that to Jacob Moran, Lee is the only person I've ever seen beat Jacob, and to do it like that wow. Give him 1st

Meanwhile, the #1 seed is beating the great Daniel Deshzer 3-0 in the second period. Being butt hurt is never a good look, man

25 minutes ago, Mokoma said:

Having a different opinion is not this but yeah okay whatever.

That isn't it at all. You flat out exist in a world where you decide is truth and not.

At several points other toons attempted to explain logic to you via rules, regulations, procedures, etc. You said 'Nope. Not true.' and proceeded to fabricate to fabricate your own truth.

At many points folks agreed with your opinion(s). You chose to determine them as law.

1 minute ago, Dondante88 said:

Meanwhile, the #1 seed is beating the great Daniel Deshzer 3-0 in the second period. Being butt hurt is never a good look, man

Who is butt hurt?
Everyone (cept maybe you) is aware of Deshazer style of wrestling it's always close, scroll up, before it even started I hinted I wouldn't be surprised if Nato drops this bout. 
But don't compare Deshazer to a HS 106 trying to qualify for the olympic trials. 

4 minutes ago, spladle08 said:

Who is butt hurt?
Everyone (cept maybe you) is aware of Deshazer style of wrestling it's always close, scroll up, before it even started I hinted I wouldn't be surprised if Nato drops this bout. 
But don't compare Deshazer to a HS 106 trying to qualify for the olympic trials. 

You can only beat the guys they put in front of you, and Spencer just won in 28 seconds. Wow, Suriano is dominating Shelton Mack 1-0 in the 2nd!!

Edited by Dondante88

Just now, spladle08 said:

Im super confused about the excitement yall have about Lee beating an undersized High-school kid, but OK... 
I'm very butt hurt that the higher seeded guys are struggling with experienced senior level athletes, you caught me

No one was freaking out. Someone simply said his first match back in 3 years was a 28 second tech and you went out of your way to pee all over it.